No announcement yet.

King of the Hammers: RCQ "Road to the Throne" DVD for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keep pressing zero! thats what i always do...eventually the automated thingy gets mad and just goes 'please hold while we connect you to a representative...'

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
      soooo i dont get what we are supposed to do now then. ill call back. maybe i can actually talk to a human this time
      i have no clue either...this is officially the only DVD out of 73 shipped that has reacted this way... time for you to play the lotto
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

• well this sucks
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• i bet stockton is run by the sierra club..this is merely a protest
          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• this is why usps fucking sucks. every package i've ever gotten from them has a retarted confirmation or they can't deliver it for some damn reason. ups drops off at my door and has no problems.

i got a header for my car 2 weeks ago. the confirmation said they "tried" to deliver it that saturday at 7:11am and were unable to make the delivery. i just happened to be up that day sitting in my living room, they didn't try shit. took 4 more days till i actually got the thing
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              i bet stockton is run by the sierra club..this is merely a protest
              bastards. they are all "green" now anyway. We have solar panels everywhere, the geothermal heating system is one of the biggest in the country, and no lunch trays in the cafeteria because they say it helps reduce water usage. Now I have to make 12 trips to get food/drinks/whatever when I eat
              P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

bastards. they are all "green" now anyway. We have solar panels everywhere, the geothermal heating system is one of the biggest in the country, and no lunch trays in the cafeteria because they say it helps reduce water usage. Now I have to make 12 trips to get food/drinks/whatever when I eat
                fatty
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                  fatty
                  exaggeration, gawsh. but not by much.
                  P8R

Comment

seriously??? i havent been there in some time now..

well maybe i wasnt joking afterall then
                    - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• wow and i thought new paltz was bad
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• yea stockton has gone superjew. every year has some new asinine thing they do I swear just to piss us off. Then they charge us more tuition. Its ridiculous
                        P8R

Comment

yea stockton has gone superjew. every year has some new asinine thing they do I swear just to piss us off. Then they charge us more tuition. Its ridiculous
                          luckily this is your last year correct?
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                            luckily this is your last year correct?
                            yup, graduate in the spring. Yet I still dont want to leave. That entails me growing up
                            P8R

Comment

• god i cannot wait to graduate dgfdfhgkjfhfgjghfgg
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

I still dont want to leave.
                                so what youre saying is...........

YOURE A HIPPIE!~!!!!!11!
                                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...