• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread brings LAWLZ
    Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
      1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

It seems the arrival of a new kitten rekindles the simple love hate relationship that a mature representative of a species has over an immature animal, almost in the same way that a human has with it's own offspring. Such a momentous occasion turned topsy turvey when sleep is trying to be obtained so mundane tasks can be performed in the morning with little to no effort. Battling sleep while dealing with precision machinery is not exactly 'Enthralling'. The phrase 'curiosity killed the cat' has taken on a new meaning in this day in age. Rather then implying that one, with enough curiosity, will undertake an exploration that might lead to ones demise, all in the sake of answering a question, it instead has been brought to the level of a child with ADHD, scanning for something shiny and overwhelmingly awesome, finding said object, then instantly losing focus on what it was doing and the search begins again.

The killing part of 'killed the cat' comes from the anger of the mature representative of the species wanted to bludgeon the newborn with a lead pipe and get some peace and quite whilst attempting to sleep, an indirect relationship only strung together by the strings of Ownership.

When parents cannot get any sleep, they attempt with such haste to get their offspring back to sleep, so when they wake in the morning, they are ALL well rested. Murder is not usually an option in a situation like that only because you will end up in jail. Such blind hate is subsided by reality and the fact that it is your child.

Blind anger towards a kitten results in you walking across the room, wrestling it out of the entanglement of wires and ammunition stored behind your desk, and holding it up only to find it's cute, adorable face staring right back at you. It lets out the slightest 'Meow', one which embodies and entire world of innocence in a single noise, let forth from the vocal chords of the kitten, causing you to lose all hated for the creature and wanting to smother it in hugs until it's head erupts like a fragmentation grenade, spitting out marshmallows and rainbows at high velocities.

This events happens over and over throughout the night. When one object in the room becomes boring and mundane, another object on the other side of the room becomes fascinating and a mad dash to assault that object with it's over-sized paws ensues. I already awoke once to the kitten attempting to assault my Face, which she found mesmerizing to a degree where it held her attention for at least 4 minutes. She soon succumbed to the inevitable sleep, only to be awoken hastily by an object on the other side of the room that made absolutely no noise or movement, yet somehow grabbed her attention at a subconscious level, and the process began again.

I am grateful that these animals only live for so long, only because they reach maturity in an extremely short time span.

Why is the new kitten in my room?

The other cat wants to rip it's face off for reasons that may not be so different from mine.
        Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 10-13-2009, 07:30 AM.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I went through the same stuff with my roomates kitten over the summer. Everytime I would pick her up to take her back upstairs she would just look at me with that little face and I would simply turn around, go back into my room, and put her on the floor and climb back into bed. she had a thing for jumping on my face at all hours of the night

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

smother it in hugs until it's head erupts like a fragmentation grenade, spitting out marshmallows and rainbows at high velocities.
            thank you. that just made my morning
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

oh my fucking god phil you should write a book. That too made my morning
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

93 xj blue with a hint of tree bark - Dead
                  90 xj pos blue renix - Gone
                  95 xj green - Soon to be 3", 33's, ford 9", JCR stage II sliders, some skids

Comment

look at all that muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud
                    2 tj's
                    3 yj's
                    2 xj's
                    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

I try.
                      sigpic

Comment

wow that was great....
                        #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

this must be your first cat
                          You're a ___________

Comment

Originally posted by Danksters View Post
                            this must be your first cat
                            Actually it isn't. This is somewhere around my 10th cat.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                              Actually it isn't. This is somewhere around my 10th cat.

I thought you would have learned about the cable-fetish with cats by now
                              1998 XJ.....Finally.
                              1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

CATS IS DA DEBUL

my cats name is Scourge, no joke, for obvious reasons
                                dirty30

Comment

Working...
                                X