Sad Day for the Red XJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad Day for the Red XJ

Well the turbo kit has been removed. The truck feels so fucking slow now. lol

Anywho, now onto better things. I am going to buy more dies for my bender with the money from the turbo kit and build some cool shit. We are going to do the back half of Pete's cage hopefully next week or so and if I can sell the kit I will start on my son's go cart.

I am toying with the idea of a single seater small buggy that is SOHC honda turbo powered for myself. I will combine the 2 things I am into right now. Turbo Hondas and 4 wheeling. I saw a build on Pirate a while back and I think I could do one nicely. I need to do some more research but for now the XJ will stay together for this year of wheeling.

whatever you plan on doing it will be awesome

a turbo honda buggy would be pretty neato.

Comment

sad about the turbo, did you find a buyer? but about the other projects
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

can you blast some welds on my motorcycle gas tank???

Comment

Originally posted by YeaItsSlo View Post
          can you blast some welds on my motorcycle gas tank???
          Yeah, bring it up to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
            sad about the turbo, did you find a buyer? but about the other projects

I have a guy that came in kinda low with a bit but I don't know if I want to take that much. He said $1200 but I think I can get more. I may just take it....maybe Ebay.

Comment

Ebay at this point would be a good idea.....

Today has been shitty on my end.....I did pick up 6 days this week for work, which is more cash.....But....The distributor on the YJ decided to break

There goes my check
              1998 XJ.....Finally.
              1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

Dave, you have a good head on your shoulders and i know what ever you do will be BAMF!

but i must say if you ever decide to part out your jeep i would like dibs on your long arm/xmember setup.
                Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

omfg how i wish i had money........... i'd offer 1400, 2 cases of your beer of choice, and as much pizza as you want....with the only request of having you help me install it.
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

If it was a member I would obviously help install it.

Comment

Working...
                    X