holey fawkin scale crawler....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holey fawkin scale crawler....

even i upon 1st glance was like wtf no way. these have to be some of the nicest looking r/c crawlers ive ever seen.

Last edited by JoeNitro; 10-09-2009, 09:53 PM.
    #becauseJoeNitro

Those do nothing for me. Sorry.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Meh, I need a shifter for my 700R4, so I'll spend my money elsewhere:

You're a ___________

Comment

I will give it to them for how detail oriented they are. But i would rather build a real vehicle instead.
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

i agree. if im gonna spend money on some type of rc its not gonna climb rocks at 1mph, im gonna get a gas one that does 40mph
          Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

those are sick lookin, but for what they spent, I could prob get a new style cherokee. and in pete's case, a V8 dubjay

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Well, I think they are extreamly fucking cool. Especially the tubed out Bronco. The best thing about scale RC crawlers is that you can be totally blind wasted drunk and drive and nobody gets hurt!
              I was working on a scratch build, but I havn't touched it in a year and a half or more. I gotta get back on it.

Comment

Working...
              X