No announcement yet.

I Hate Cops....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not like a speeding ticket. There is nothing to fight. You did not have your front license plate displayed and that is a vehicle infraction, not a moving violation. Pay your fine, take two bolts and attach you front plate that's sitting in your back seat, and call it a day.
    You're a ___________

Comment

I got stopped twice. Once in a DUI check point. Told the cop it was in the garage. Second time was at a seatbelt check point. Told the cop it was in garage again. Also he didnt even care that my registration expired in 1 week.

Last weekend we pulled over 2 cars with out displaying there front plate. Its a legit excuse to pull you over. BTW its also a $75 ticket to be walking down the street and not on the sidewalk. People hate getting that ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by xjeeper View Post
        First of all there is no such thing as the cop showing up to court in the first place, Its traffic court. If you have a clean record all you have to do is go to court, the prosecutor reviews the case and will just tell you to pay a random amount, much lower then the ticket price. They may say you can make a charitable donation instead and if they dont just ask them if you can and more than likely they will be fine with that.

Truth. lol I've gotten so many tickets and have gone to court for, not something to be proud of, but never seen a "cop show up in court and screw you" lol

Second, don't pay the ticket, plead not guilty, put your plate on and fix your brakelight, take pics or it didn't happen, bring them into court, bam no ticket.

I've gotten so many tickets like that, no front plate, misuse of exhaust(straight pipe), all stuff like that, took pics, bam i'm good, the exhaust one I just got a pic of a stock exhaust and said I put it on.

Comment

Working...
        X