[SiS] Tag-O-Rama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SiS] Tag-O-Rama

I found this game on a subaru forum. Its essentially a game of tag.
    If you want to see how its done here is a link to NASIOC
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1691568

Rules are easy...

#1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose.

#2 - Take the tag to a new location, get the photo and post it here. Give a few hints so the next person can figure out where the tag is located. Try to place the tags in interesting locations, maybe a bit of history or a known trail

#3 - Tag must be findable

#4 - File photos are NOT permitted. You gotta drive to play this game.

#5 - Your car has to be in the TAG picture

If anyone wants to start, take the lead. I'm not in CT often as more of you, so someone else should start the game besides me.
    I drive a Datsun

this is a cool idea, but it could get hard for some of us hahaha. i see you id some weird nj stuff there alex
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

yeah i just happened to have the ones right near my house. i figured this would be fun for you CT guys
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

sounds like fun, i say we try it
        99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

im gonna come home and find a tag and then tag something down in VA and all you suckas will lose.

Comment

let's do it!
            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

yeah sounds like a good idea
              SillyBoys... Jeeps are for Girls...
              2.5" lift on 33's

Comment

hahaha that sounds like fun....lets do it

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

enough chit-chat. to your jeeps all of you!
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

so if i start this, is someonme gonna have to drive to virginia to tag mine?

Comment

nope, you are excluded just like myself and the other jerseyans. unless you take a pic while in jersey haha
                      I drive a Datsun

Comment

if you are in CT, take a pic somewhere. someone in CT has to start it. K, GO!!!!!
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I think because we have so many jersey interest here we should start a jersey section (and include some Pa or other close residents) just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                            nope, you are excluded just like myself and the other jerseyans. unless you take a pic while in jersey haha
                            so im in jersey can i play? lol you are the same distance from me as katie and cody though lol
                            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                            J10 project do want.
                            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Working...
                            X