No announcement yet.

i know i have my own section.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=JoeNitro;109507]i was very well though out and was going smoothly till all of the places i applyed for jobs never called back and i couldent fine anything.

This means that not only wasn't your plan well thought out, it wasn't thought out at all. It's called being responsible. What would you have done if you had moved down there and signed a lease and then realized you couldn't find a job?
    You're a ___________

Comment

We'll this means now you jsut have to get back into the wheeling game up here. time to get a fullsize and be the only SIS fullsize wheeler

Comment

Hre is an idea of how dumb that was: I build houses for a living. The comparable scenario is me bidding on a job and buying the materials before the customer signs the contract.
        You're a ___________

Comment

[quote=Danksters;109530]
          Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
          i was very well though out and was going smoothly till all of the places i applyed for jobs never called back and i couldent fine anything.

This means that not only wasn't your plan well thought out, it wasn't thought out at all. It's called being responsible. What would you have done if you had moved down there and signed a lease and then realized you couldn't find a job?
          thats why i dident sign the lease. ive been looking for a job there for a month and a half. tryed transfering to a costco down there which my current place of employment and several alarm companys were called which i went to school for and did for 2 years.
          #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

sure everythings cheaper down south, but you dont make as much money at the jobs down there either. you might work at a fast food joint up here and make 7.25/hr, but down there at the same company you will make like 525/hr. thats why if youre looking to move somewhere like that, you have to make the money here first. good luck man i hope things work out. by the way i wasnt talking about "you" directly, i meant someone in general.
            Last edited by Trailer Ray; 10-05-2009, 10:32 PM.
            Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Originally posted by Danksters View Post
              Hre is an idea of how dumb that was: I build houses for a living. The comparable scenario is me bidding on a job and buying the materials before the customer signs the contract.
              i dont know where you get that logic. no money was spent. we simply went down for 4 days and looked at apartments/her school and found one we liked. but i never found a job. so we cant go. no money changed hands no harm was done everything was all set and in place but a job. it was out of my control idk why you think i fucked up somehow. we knew what we were doing. the economy sucks bro everyone knows that. just the wrong time to be doing something like this is all it comes down too. it was a plan that wasent gonna work out. we backed out of it. and to me made a really smart decision. ill admit i was wrong and it wasent gonna work rether than go there and try it, fuck it up and just come crawling back with my tail between my legs.
              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

'Told you so'.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  'Told you so'.
                  probably the 10000000000000000th time ive herd that in the last 2 days but i dont mind cuz atleast i dident go, fuck up, and come back to ppl saying it.
                  #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
                    i dont know where you get that logic. no money was spent. we simply went down for 4 days and looked at apartments/her school and found one we liked. but i never found a job. so we cant go. no money changed hands no harm was done everything was all set and in place but a job. it was out of my control idk why you think i fucked up somehow. we knew what we were doing. the economy sucks bro everyone knows that. just the wrong time to be doing something like this is all it comes down too. it was a plan that wasent gonna work out. we backed out of it. and to me made a really smart decision. ill admit i was wrong and it wasent gonna work rether than go there and try it, fuck it up and just come crawling back with my tail between my legs.
                    It's all good. I'm just saying be careful. The job market is shit right now. If you have full time employment, be happy. Unemployment is 25% in my industry. I'm stuck working for assclowns due to the lack of new construction going up. Employment will come back, but it's going to lag behind the broader economic recovery by at least a year. If I were you, I would wait until next summer to try and relocate.
                    You're a ___________

Comment

Originally posted by Danksters View Post
                      It's all good. I'm just saying be careful. The job market is shit right now. If you have full time employment, be happy. Unemployment is 25% in my industry. I'm stuck working for assclowns due to the lack of new construction going up. Employment will come back, but it's going to lag behind the broader economic recovery by at least a year. If I were you, I would wait until next summer to try and relocate.
                      both my friends who do construction, are on unemployment.
                      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                      1999 sierra
                      1967 M725 Big and Slow
                      -Dan

Comment

im a roofer/construction contractor and i worked all through last winter and this winter weve got just as many jobs lined up. it just depends on the company and who wants to earn the money. it sucks, but i dont make an awful living. i consider myself extremely lucky in this economy
                        Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

not too many jobs are gonna hire you if you aren't already established and stable in the area. if i saw a job applicant with an address in ct and im in fl it'd immediately go in the dumpster. save your pennies, go down there with a couple grand. live the bare minimum until you find a job.
                          2 tj's
                          3 yj's
                          2 xj's
                          i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
                            not too many jobs are gonna hire you if you aren't already established and stable in the area. if i saw a job applicant with an address in ct and im in fl it'd immediately go in the dumpster. save your pennies, go down there with a couple grand. live the bare minimum until you find a job.
                            Agreed that was probably most of your problem, they arent going to want to take the chance trying to hire you cuz they have to invest some time and money into you first before they get results and if you have a CT address they're just gonna be like WTF is this garbage and throw it away

Comment

When you don't use your own section, you lose it. Now where am I supposed to post the dumb shit, that I don't find is worthy of shenanigans? HEH!?
                              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                                god fucking dammit
                                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                                didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                                Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                                he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                                Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                                i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X