• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
    of course this was in jersey
    thats what i was gonna say
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
      So insurance makes it ok that people rob shit?

Im not really sure where you were going with that??
      i'm not advocating stealing but i'm just saying its not as much of a hit as you'd think.

and car insurance is the only type of insurance that significantly goes up if you use it
      2 tj's
      3 yj's
      2 xj's
      i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Agreed, l agree with alex p. I didn't even watch the video, I just don't think you can say they had it coming. That's like saying if you have a car with windows you're asking for it to get stolen. I'm assuming the store is like most mac stores
        You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
          i'm not advocating stealing but i'm just saying its not as much of a hit as you'd think.

and car insurance is the only type of insurance that significantly goes up if you use it
          Home owners insurance also goes up. All the houses that get burned down in Forest fires will cause insurance nation wide to go up also, because people always want to rebuild where they were before. Learned this in a fire science class.
          Ryan
          2013 Wrangler

Comment

Agreed, l agree with alex p. I didn't even watch the video, I just don't think you can say they had it coming. That's like saying if you have a car with windows you're asking for it to get stolen. I'm assuming the store is like most mac stores
            I definatly agree with what you are saying. I don't think its fair to say "they had it coming". But on the same token if you ARE going to have floor to ceiling windows as your storefront I think it is only common sense that they are not plate glass that is so easily smashed. Or, take all the computers down at night. Thats a FREE insurance policy that is also common sense and could have made this whole situation a non issue. They are laptops afterall, all you'd have to do is close the lid and put them in a safe. Whole 2 minutes worth of work.
            Last edited by Adam; 10-05-2009, 07:51 PM.
            2000 XJ
            2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Originally posted by FireFighter32 View Post
              I like how the news said they were "skilled" at breaking that plate glass door.
              I'm pretty sure they threw a rock, takes mad skill.
              LOL i was thinking this exact same thing

this is pretty close to courtney.........................................j ust sayin.
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

philly ninjas.

apparently thats a problem in south jersey
                2 tj's
                3 yj's
                2 xj's
                i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Its those god dam i talians.
                  2000 XJ
                  2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

I disagree, its sad that we have to take all kinds of measures so stuff doesnt get robbed.

Thats like if your car got robbed and I was like well guess you shouldnt park it outside.
                    Yeah because the world is perfect and nothing gets stolen.

Not even a metal gate, reinforced glass doors, etc. They won't even put the merchandise away at night. Oh it is soooo terrible they got robbed. Yeah it is terrible they were robbed and it is plain fucking stupid on how simple the robbery was. When all you have between a store FILLED with $3000 computers that can be carried away in bulk no less and the filthy rotten underworld of Philadelphian thugs is a pane of glass, what the fuck do you think is going to happen?

Lets pretend that fucking Mac Store invested in drop chain link door, would the robbery have happened so easily? I'm not rooting for the robbers, but for christ fucking sake, take some precautions other then sitting around going 'no one will rob a mac store, we love people'!
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

ok

Comment

Yup.
                        sigpic

Comment

mmhm

Comment

Anytime.
                            sigpic

Comment

yesterday?

Comment

I hope they get robbed again. I could use an iPod for cheap.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X