Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you carry a fire extinguisher in your rig?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

then safety is my middle name

Comment

i was thinking about picking up one of these bad boys, pimpest fire extinguisher i've ever seen: http://www.fire-foe.com/extinguishers.shtml
      Originally posted by Fast Orange
      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

I carry multiple fire extinguishers in both heeps... It helps when they're free.99
        -Tim

Comment

Well Sam, I might just start carrying one now since your jeep spontaneously combusted.

You missed a sweet day of wheeling, dude.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
            i was thinking about picking up one of these bad boys, pimpest fire extinguisher i've ever seen: http://www.fire-foe.com/extinguishers.shtml
            you shit!
            2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
            • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
            • 4.0/42rle/np241or
            • 5.13's
            • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
            • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

My uncle has one of those, I don't see the hype

Anyway, I do not have one.
              Last edited by XJcrazy00; 10-04-2009, 07:48 PM.
              -Matt
              Facebook

Comment

ya know... i always say im gonna put one in..
                then when i do have one in my jeep, i always seem to take it back out for some reason.

o wellz... maybe reading your story a couple more times will remind me to throw it back in...
                Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                some people choose video games
                some choose projects
                some choose welding random things together

Comment

Hey Mike, fuck you man.

anyways, no, i dont, but i should and have been meaning to ever since my little adventure in Kai's rig.

btw, you got that fire extinguisher back, right Sam?
                  "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                  It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

I've only seen one used once on the trail. It was necessary.

1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

yes, behind the driver seat so i can reach back and grab it.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Comp said I needed to have 2 fire extinguishers. Walmart sells them in their home improvement section. They are small and inexpensive too.
                        88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

I had one in my XJ, but not anymore. I gotta put it in the dubjay
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Very nicely done. Textbook execution. Did not see that coming

Comment

Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
                              x2, you bastard
                              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
                                thank you

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                                x2, you bastard
                                thank you

I try...
                                Originally posted by Fast Orange
                                if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                                I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X