where's the nascar option

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Danksters View Post
        nascar
        damn you

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

ever since kimbo got his ass kicked by some dude with pink hair i haven't been all that amped to watch him fight

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
            damn you
            beat you to it
            You're a ___________

Comment

I refuse to vote without a nascar option.
              You're a ___________

Comment

Every time I hear the name Kimbo Slice, I picture some illiterate black dude who raps on the corner of 4th and fuckall street with giant clocks around his neck.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  Every time I hear the name Kimbo Slice, I picture some illiterate black dude who raps on the corner of 4th and fuckall street with giant clocks around his neck.
                  ..... with a retarded nappy beard
                  You're a ___________

Comment

everytime kimbo fights it sets mma back....nelson wins
                    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

terrible fight
                      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

tell me who won, so i can vote

Comment

this is ridiculous....the ufc already brought in lesnar who without a doubt was an amazing NCAA wrestler with a record of like 105 and 11. he still is a great wrestler but only that....hes a terrible righter. all he has is freakish size and strength. it was just to get money from all those faggot WWF fans. now they put kimbo on here and "coincidentally" have no eliminations on this season of TUF. they just want him there to get rating and more money. they want to ensure he will fight in the ufc afterwards and have it be justified because of how much shit they got for lesnar. that man can in with a win over a dude half his size then lost to mir, beat herring and gets a title shot?!?!?!?! WTF?! this is fucked. now after kimbo loses the next guy up once again "coincidentally" collapses for some unknown reason and they hint that kimbo may step back in and get another shot. this kinda shit makes me not even wanna watch. fuck dana white dude
                          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Alright, sooooo, dana white, kimbo slice, and pussy-eating rap faggot...

i dont know if i have that much lumber on hand.
                            Last edited by HitItWithSomeSpeed; 09-30-2009, 10:42 PM. Reason: i called pussy eating rap faggot pussy-eating rap kid... and thats not allowed.
                            "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                            It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                              i dont know if i have that much lumber on hand.
                              you may be able to loan some from them

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news...derrion_albert

Comment

Working...
                              X