No announcement yet.

Owl City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This over synthesized pop music is so fucking horrible. It sounds like they mixed atari and colieco together to get there shitty rhythm. I hear all this stupid music and can not wait for it to end. I listen to a ton of different music old school bob dylan, to reggae, to older hip hop like souls of mischief, but mostly punk. This is horrible it takes not alot of talent to sit behind a fucking computer and hit keys until they find something appeasing to them. It sucks and should fucking stop
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-58-36lSqG4[/ame]
    Last edited by Magilla; 11-06-2009, 08:16 PM.
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
      This over synthesized pop music is so fucking horrible. It sounds like they mixed atari and colieco together to get there shitty rhythm. I hear all this stupid music and can not wait for it to end. I listen to a ton of different music old school bob dylan, to reggae, to older hip hop like souls of mischief, but mostly punk. This is horrible it takes not alot of talent to sit behind a fucking computer and hit keys until they find something appeasing to them. It sucks and should fucking stop
      WAH
      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Holy shit dude. This song SUCKS. My girlfriend likes the fireflies song to an extent, but I know for a fact she'd find this shit terrible. I can't even believe you would post that fucking thing.
        -Matt
        Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by XJcrazy00 View Post
          Holy shit dude. This song SUCKS. My girlfriend likes the fireflies song to an extent, but I know for a fact she'd find this shit terrible. I can't even believe you would post that fucking thing.
          you dont like it, get the fuck out, go make your own music thread. im not trashin you or anyones music choices so dont hate on mine.
          #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
            you dont like it, get the fuck out, go make your own music thread. im not trashin you or anyones music choices so dont hate on mine.
            How about this:

Don't go make your own music thread, we know you don't like this and we don't give a fuck what you think is good.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              How about this:

Don't go make your own music thread, we know you don't like this and we don't give a fuck what you think is good.
              that works too.
              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

hey wait
                #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Exactly.
                  sigpic

Comment

Exactly.
                    what you did there i see it
                    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

sigpic

Comment

now whos confused...
                        #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

I'm still confused as to why RJ hasn't punched your head yet.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm still confused as to why RJ hasn't punched your head yet.

It's a part of the health care reform bill
                            1998 XJ.....Finally.
                            1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

Working...
                            X