Owl City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owl City

i know some of you appreciate this type of music. just purchased there new cd and i like it...

Owl City - Ocean Eyes -

Owl City "FireFlies"
    <object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMr52bCXNdU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMr52bCXNdU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

has an Angels & Airwaves / Hellogoodbye kinda sound....
    #becauseJoeNitro

nascar

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
      nascar
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

try this on for size:

BORKED
        Last edited by Danksters; 09-30-2009, 08:58 PM.
        You're a ___________

Comment

Originally posted by Danksters View Post
          try this on for size:
          i dident ask you to like it or hate it. i listen to all types of music. was simply shareing with others. not saying you dont have the right to your opinion but dont go and spam the shit outta my thread please.
          #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Who's spamming...I'm simply giving people an quality alternative to your fag/emo/pop/crap rock/manufactured music garbage.
            You're a ___________

Comment

Who's spamming...I'm simply giving people an quality alternative to your fag/emo/pop/crap rock/manufactured music garbage.
              w/e. i said what i said do what you want. im not going to argue with you.
              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
                w/e. i said what i said do what you want. im not going to argue with you.
                No problem. I just cannot stand the current state of music. No originality. Synthesized everything. Sampled beats everywhere. Manufactured music. I hate it. Sorry, but I was exposed to culture as a child.
                You're a ___________

Comment

AvA? def not. hellogoodbye? i can definitely hear that. it seems that theyre just jumping on the bandwagon that made bands like HG, we the kings, boys like girls, etc, get a single or two on a top 40 station. im too busy with the new paramore cd right now to actually give the band a thorough listen too though

that and a bunch of other bands came out with new CDs in the past month or so, and there are still a couple more due in a couple weeks. god i love fall.

Comment

No problem. I just cannot stand the current state of music. No originality. Synthesized everything. Sampled beats everywhere. Manufactured music. I hate it. Sorry, but I was exposed to culture as a child.
                    You need to drink more energy drinks. YEHAHAHUHANBSDJANSJFNASHGFD.
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

this has to be one of the worst songs i've ever heard.
                      Originally posted by Fast Orange
                      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                        nascar
                        x2

I dont give you shit, because it's not really my place, but posting music at random on an offroad forum (shenanigans or not) is stupid.
                        /thread
                        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                          x2

I dont give you shit, because it's not really my place, but posting music at random on an offroad forum (shenanigans or not) is stupid.
                          /thread
                          ...and asking for it.
                          You're a ___________

Comment

STEEL PANTHER FTMFW!!!!!
                            You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

I made it 24 seconds just now.
                              I should have stuck my guns of not listening.
                              God Dammit Joe Nitro, God Dammit.
                              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X