holy fucking.........fuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptainInsano View Post
    The World has sooooo many problems it's not even funny! It's really unreal! A friend of mine was just denied a job because of his credit score! Anyone ever heard of this? WTF????
    people loose jobs here (government) because you loose your security clearance once you have bad credit.
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

People just look for excuses to complain. My mother used to do home day care and we had the state called for an inspection because one of the mother's thought our aluminum blinds might have lead in them when they recalled vinyl ones and they said our front door was out of code because it had a removable key.

A neighbor also called the town because my dad had commercial property on private land and they live 3 house down and can't even see our house from their land.

Originally posted by CaptainInsano View Post
      The World has sooooo many problems it's not even funny! It's really unreal! A friend of mine was just denied a job because of his credit score! Anyone ever heard of this? WTF????
      Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
      wow that seems a little strange.... but maybe they think if they have a bad credit score they wont be reliable at work? but still seem like a pretty bs reason not to hire someone when in reality it shoudnt effect their working habits at all
      I think it is pretty reasonable depending on the job. I know people who are in debt that have their degrees in finance. I wouldn't want to be taking financial advise from someone who can't manage their own. Responsibility is responsibility and if you aren't capable of staying on track with bills, how will you stay on task of work?

Comment

holy wow
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by SwampThing View Post
          some people are only alive because its illegal to shoot them.
          well put

Comment

hory crap. ridiculous
            98 XJ RIP
            05 WRX
            16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
            Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

Working...
            X