Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Less than 48 hrs For Moab Hearing - 9 MILLION acres slated to close!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any word yet as to what went down?

Comment

Dear Mr. Strasser,
      Thank you for contacting me about*H.R. 1925, the*America's Red Rock Wilderness Act. I appreciate your*correspondence and hope that you find this response helpful.
      As you know, H.R. 1925 would work to correct a flawed lands survey originally conducted under the Federal Land Policy and Management Act (FLPMA) of 1976 by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) in 1980. Rather than a detailed field survey of the affected 23 million acres, BLM*conducted an inadequate helicopter*"inventory" that violated some of their very own policies.*Utah citizens groups appealed the BLM's actions, and in 1983, the U.S. Department of the Interior found that BLM's inventory was in error over 90% of the time. These lands now await action*by*either Congress or the Interior Department to decide their management.
      I understand the need to balance wilderness preservation with responsible recreational policies, which is why*I*believe that BLM should be able to designate specific Off-Road Vehicle (ORV) trails*that protect*the resource values of the lands they run though.*I appreciate you sharing you perspective on this issue as someone concerned with access to outdoor motorized recreation.
      Thank you again for contacting me about this matter.*I appreciate hearing from you and assure you that I will always do my best to represent the views of my constituents in Congress.*In the future, please do not hesitate to call at (202) 225-4476 or contact me through my website at*www.chrismurphy.house.gov, where you can*sign up to receive updates through*MurphMail, my*electronic newsletter.

Every Best Wish,

Christopher S. Murphy
      Member of Congress
      Anyone else get a response?
      -Matt
      Facebook

Comment

i doubt im gonna get a response, my representative is actually the guy who proposed this whole thing...
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Yeah, mine said something allong the lines of "it takes forever for me to get through my mail, so don't hold your breath waiting for me to do anything about it"
          -Tim

Comment

i did it... just awaiting the final result
            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
            didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
            Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
            he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
            Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
            i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

I've actually e-mailed the state before about this kind of stuff. Jodi Rell told me I'm shit outta luck for legal wheeling in CT unless I have a quad or dirt bike or private land. She pretty much brushed it off. It took a month for her to answer me, this was two years ago.

I emailed a senator about something once and I got almost the same response I did here. He no doubt has a format about the way he answers people. I'm thinking about e-mailing him back and seeing what he would do for me as far as opening a public place to offroad in CT.
              -Matt
              Facebook

Comment

I got an automated response about how busy they are, but would def look over my thoughts
                You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Done. I thought I was going to have to hand write it at first =X
                  99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

what needs to be done is this ....EVERY month!! we need to send at least 500 letters ,emails a month ,every month because thats what them dirty tree hugging hippies do....and they win....WTF?! this cant be done at the last minute ,it has to be done BEFORE.....thats why the ecopsychos are winning, they do it all the time everyday,nonstop,like WE should be doing......ok, im done...
                    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

bump.

I got a letter in the mail today from Todd Platts.

It is actually signed by Todd fo rizzles.

if wanted I will find a scanner and post it up but it is almost exactly like 00Crazyxj's is.
                      2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                      • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                      • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                      • 5.13's
                      • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                      • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Working...
                      X