Doggies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doggies

A friend of my moms is moving to Europe and they need to get rid of their two labs. They are a brother and sister combination and the owners are doing their best not to split them up. Both are 3 years old, raised with a family and children. Very well behaved and pretty much your typical easy going family lab. Not sure if anyone here has the ability to take them but I figured I'd post it up, having a lab myself. I belive they are free to a good home, and up to date on registrations and shots. Cookie and Coco are their names.
    Attached Files
    2000 XJ
    2000 A.C.E. 750

Originally posted by Adam View Post
    A friend of my moms is moving to Europe and they need to get rid of their two labs. They are a brother and sister combination and the owners are doing their best not to split them up. Both are 3 years old, raised with a family and children. Very well behaved and pretty much your typical easy going family lab. Not sure if anyone here has the ability to take them but I figured I'd post it up, having a lab myself. I belive they are free to a good home, and up to date on registrations and shots. Cookie and Coco are their names.
    Damn, if I had a house instead of an apartment I would seriously take those dogs in a heartbeat. Good luck.
    You're a ___________

Comment

this is really weird...a few weeks ago my cousin sent me an email with this same exact picture...but i cant remember the story
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I've got this same e-mail from a few people too. The last story had nothing to do with Europe as far as I can remember.

EDIT ( I'm willing to bet they've moved by now. I got the email 7/21/09)

ANY PET LOVERS LOOKING FOR TWO LABS?
        If you can't help, please forward & thank you!
        Two gorgeous labs - trained - Seeking Home for Family Dogs

Cookie and Coco
        Even if you cant take them, please pass this around!
        Contact: Katherine at:kjmorris74@yahoo.com <http://us.mc358.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=kjmorris74@yahoo.com>

As many of you know, we are moving in just 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I have still not been able to find a good home for Cookie and Coco . We're not able to take our beloved doggies with us and I've been desperately trying to find a home for both of them 'together'. They were raised together and pine without each other. The Lab rescue have already said that they would probably separate them, so this is my last resort. Recently I tried to take Coco out in my car alone and she TOTALLY refused to even get into the car without Cookie....!!!! She absolutely pulled back on her haunches until Cookie was by her side.
        Both doggies are in great health, have been spayed and have ID chips implanted under the skin.
        Cookie turned 3 December 10th and Coco turned 3 April 1st. Cookie is my mellow-yellow, and just loves her tummy rubbed. Coco is adorably funny and lives for her "ball." She also loves the water...... Cookie loves lots of attention. Both doggies are loyal and love to walk. They have been raised with my 3 kids running around all over the place, and have survived Sammy's constant hugging and love of 'dress-up', so they are fantastic family dogs. This is by far one of the most difficult decisions I have ever had to make, but under the circumstances I have no choice.

Please, please forward these pics to all your friends. I want to find a great home for these fabulous doggies. They are just adorable and it's heartbreaking to let them go. In a perfect world, I hope that we could find someone local so that we can still keep in touch and visit them. I pray that someone, somewhere can help us keep Cookie and Coco together, and love them just as much as we do.Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
        Last edited by XJcrazy00; 09-29-2009, 07:45 PM.
        -Matt
        Facebook

Comment

So is this some kind of fucked up email scam or something? I got this from my mom, never heard of the original recipient but it seemed like my mother knew them, and they had an address in town given to pick the dogs up. Nothing in the original email raised any suspicion that this would be spam. I'm confused.
          2000 XJ
          2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

i think it is...the person my cousin got it from claimed they were available on LI. this is fucked up
            2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/cookiecoco.asp
              2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

I been straight up duped
                2000 XJ
                2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                  I been straight up duped
                  haha good job
                  "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

thanks adam!

why the fuck would people make up something like this for?
                    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

the original email was real, it wasnt made up.

people do that to get email address though, and then they can sell them to scam&bait sites. Kinda like phone numbers etc
                      You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

I think it's time to put your mom on the spam list.
                        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
                        X