• Show
Clear All

• Trail of Terror opens friday!!!

http://trailofterror.com/

try to get there early, itll cut down your wait time
    2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
    1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

http://www.darkmanorproductions.com/
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I'm checking out Fright Fest at Six Fags New England b/c i have free tickets
      You're a ___________

Comment

Walking through a big cardboard castle while people jump at you in the dark of night to get cheap scares doesn't seem like a good time.
        Waste all that time on make up and masks, when you could be wearing a tooth fairy costume and if you jumped at someone unsuspecting, or too suspecting youd get the same result
        /end Halloween Scrooge.
        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
          Walking through a big cardboard castle while people jump at you in the dark of night to get cheap scares doesn't seem like a good time.
          Waste all that time on make up and masks, when you could be wearing a tooth fairy costume and if you jumped at someone unsuspecting, or too suspecting youd get the same result
          /end Halloween Scrooge.
          fornicate with a blender
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

get me a blender.
            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

deal

Comment

Originally posted by Danksters View Post
                I'm checking out Fright Fest at Six Fags New England b/c i have free tickets
                It's lameee, trust me i live 5min from six flags and have been to their fright fest a number of times.

I recommend the eastern state penitentiary in philly or field of screams, or shocktober fest all in pa.
                "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

I'm not driving all the way from northeastern CT to PA for some gay ass halloween crap. I like roller coasters.
                  You're a ___________

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post

I recommend the eastern state penitentiary in philly
                    my school always gets good deals on tickets for people to go here. I think its like 10 bucks for a ticket and transportation there and back.
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Last year I drank a six pack of this in about ten mins before I went to the trail of terror.

Shit taste like soda. I pissed like 8 times on people in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                        my school always gets good deals on tickets for people to go here. I think its like 10 bucks for a ticket and transportation there and back.
                        Yeah its like 45min from my school an we get ticket discounts too. There's supposed to be a really good one in jersey too in mullica hill i believe.
                        "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

group to go to trail of terror?
                          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                          MK2 Jetta > M3
                          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
                            Last year I drank a six pack of this in about ten mins before I went to the trail of terror.

Shit taste like soda. I pissed like 8 times on people in line.
                            thats a dick move man, all the drunks make it a pain in the ass for us
                            2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                            1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Working...
                            X