ATTN: EVERYONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: EVERYONE

STFU WITH THESE ATTN THREADS THAT SUCK NUT AND ARE NOT FUNNY AND ARE MORE EFFECTIVE IN PM FORM
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Does it really bother you that much?
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

There was only two, one of which was legit IMO.
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

You know if we just just stopped doing everything that everyone bitched about, the shenanigans forum would be pretty lame.
        You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
          You know if we just just stopped doing everything that everyone bitched about, the shenanigans forum would be pretty lame.
          I get the feeling this forum should soon be renamed to 'The B&M Forum'
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
            Lulz.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Welcome to SIS.

All bitching and moaning goes here.

You will then be classed as a nancy, sally, or betty. Depending on the level of your bitch/moan.

Please feel free to check out our other more hi speed forum topics such as tech/for sale/builds/fabrication

At this time all B&Ming is on a case by case bases. It will be reviewed for fosiddiesness. Once review is complete and you get your label you will then be directed to which forum you must of meant to go to i.e. Pirate4x4, jeepforum, jeepsunlimited.

**Disclaimer - Forums named are just examples, B&Ming forums are not limited to those 3 forums. SISoffroad is in no way shape or form associated with said forums.

Thank You and have a nice day.
                You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                  Welcome to SIS.

All bitching and moaning goes here.

You will then be classed as a nancy, sally, or betty. Depending on the level of your bitch/moan.

Please feel free to check out our other more hi speed forum topics such as tech/for sale/builds/fabrication

At this time all B&Ming is on a case by case bases. It will be reviewed for fosiddiesness. Once review is complete and you get your label you will then be directed to which forum you must of meant to go to i.e. Pirate4x4, jeepforum, jeepsunlimited.

**Disclaimer - Forums named are just examples, B&Ming forums are not limited to those 3 forums. SISoffroad is in no way shape or form associated with said forums.

Thank You and have a nice day.
                  ha ha
                  You're a ___________

Comment

i really dont care

i just wanted a reason to make my own attn thread
                    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                    X