• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Cory

Still need tires?
    http://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/1396457393.html
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

and this isn't a PM because?
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
      He doesn't read his PMs.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        He doesn't read his PMs.
        well his fucking loss.

I came into this thread expecting shenanigans. This thread brings none. Fuck you cory for not reading your pms and making me have to waste 3 seconds of my life reading this thread, followed my the 5 minutes of bitching that i'm going to do... You have indirectly wasted 5:03 of my life that i will NEVER get back. Fuck you sir, fuck you very much
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
          Didnt think of it, I saw them and know that he is looking so acted on instinct.
          -Caleb

Comment

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/pts/1396943299.html
            -Caleb

Comment

corey ya may wanna read my pm about the 39 inch redlabel crawlers for 1500

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                Didnt think of it, I saw them and know that he is looking so acted on instinct.
                I don't blame you, this is obviously cory's fault

Comment

If you need them I can get them from you. both of those places in the link are in between school and home for me. let me know
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

while we have your attention corey, when do you start your outage at work? Ill be in CT on tuesday i think. I brought you back a souvenir from japan that you will like .

Comment

Nice find, I'll definitely call on those. Mike, I start outage hours monday. Jeff, those tires are wayyy too much coin for me.

Reucifur fuck you.

Comment

figured id throw em out there lol cuz thats a sick deal, i left out the fact they come mounted on champion beadlocks lol

Comment

Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
                          Reucifur fuck you.
                          my name, you fucked it up... More hate to ensue

Comment

Working...
                          X