What do you drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TSISam View Post
    not for longgg! November 22. epicness times two.

at the risk of also being called a drunk... againnn...

beers: blue moon, corona and bud light lime
    liquor: i could live on blush wine but captain is always my default

oh, and jose cuervo is my bff... when i'm prepared to be hungover.
    Bud light lime is alright, I like a corona with Lime better.

Instead of buying a handle like I usually do I sprung for a liter. The captains on the way. The 100 proof shit is great, I'm unsure which I'll be getting though. That's the downside to not ever picking out exactly what you are getting. When you give someone else your money its almost always up to them.

(edited to add quote. This is the fastest responding forum I've ever been on haha)
    -Matt
    Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      you wimin.
      you love ussss
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by XJcrazy00 View Post
        Bud light lime is alright, I like a corona with Lime better.

Instead of buying a handle like I usually do I sprung for a liter. The captains on the way. The 100 proof shit is great, I'm unsure which I'll be getting though. That's the downside to not ever picking out exactly what you are getting. When you give someone else your money its almost always up to them.
        as far as taste goes captian private stock is the best but 100 proof is stronger obviously. i guess i spoiled myself cause i don't drink regular captain anymore
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Beers: Guinness, Strongbow, Beamish, just about any Dogfish, and and few Troegs. I dont like domestic beer (ill drink yuengling on occasion though)

Liquor: Whiskey all the way! I prefer Jamerson, Jack Daniels, and the occasional Jonnie Walker Blue label on special occasions.
          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

P.S. If you and your room mate want to get really sloshed for cheap. Go buy a pint of Everclear($7) and a gallon of CountryTime Lemonade. Pour out part of the Country time, just enough to fit all the Everclear in and then consume. Youll be the most shitfaced you have ever been. I promise. Fuck all that 100 proof noise, 190 proof boy.

Disclaimer- Unless you are completely trashed DO NOT drink it straight. Or if you really just think you are that bad ass I guess you could.

Comment

Ive been getting Bailey's alot lately and drinking it on the rocks. (Not to get drunk, just to drink it)

And Ill drink anything but scotch and rolling rock and be pretty content.

Jack is a good friend to me tho, i do have to say.
              "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
              It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                Ive been getting Bailey's alot lately and drinking it on the rocks. (Not to get drunk, just to drink it)

And Ill drink anything but scotch and rolling rock and be pretty content.

Jack is a good friend to me tho, i do have to say.
                Get the coffee baileys. That shits sooo good, thats what I make my milkshakes with.

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                  P.S. If you and your room mate want to get really sloshed for cheap. Go buy a pint of Everclear($7) and a gallon of CountryTime Lemonade. Pour out part of the Country time, just enough to fit all the Everclear in and then consume. Youll be the most shitfaced you have ever been. I promise. Fuck all that 100 proof noise, 190 proof boy.

Disclaimer- Unless you are completely trashed DO NOT drink it straight. Or if you really just think you are that bad ass I guess you could.
                  i've had a bottle of everclear for over a year and never finished it. i guess i don't drink enough
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

I prefer a special blend brewed only in a deep cave in abu dhabi by buddhist monks, it then sits for 14 years aging to the perfect taste. it is not sold in any stores anywhere, and you can only receive it via invite only. only the people with the most refined taste can appreciate it, and if you cant, then you dont know what good alcohol is!

/typical alcohol preference thread
                    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                    Originally posted by DizzDizz
                    aliens probed my husband

Comment

captain morgan is for wiminz
                      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I prefer a special blend brewed only in a deep cave in abu dhabi by buddhist monks, it then sits for 14 years aging to the perfect taste. it is not sold in any stores anywhere, and you can only receive it via invite only. only the people with the most refined taste can appreciate it, and if you cant, then you dont know what good alcohol is!

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                          i've had a bottle of everclear for over a year and never finished it. i guess i don't drink enough
                          I use to go through a pint a week, that was wayyyy back in the day though. Now I just keep a liter around for fun. When people come over to play poker at my buddies house and talk shit about how much of a big dick swinging drinking man machine they are I make them "cody dews" mostly everclear with some flavor to take away the rubbing alcohol smell, 10 mins later they dont know what the fuck is going on, but they lost all ther money in poker

Comment

your just jealous i was invited and you were not
                            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                              your just jealous i was invited and you were not
                              did you go on the 13 week quest through the mountains for your rite of passage into the "INVITE CIRCLE"?
                              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                              Originally posted by DizzDizz
                              aliens probed my husband

Comment

did you go on the 13 week quest through the mountains for your rite of passage into the "INVITE CIRCLE"?
                                He speaks french, in russian!

Comment

Working...
                                X