XJ seat cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XJ seat cost

Guy emailed me yesterday for a standard gray cloth manual driver's side seat for his '99 XJ.

So I grabbed him a nice one from the JY and dropped it off today. I almost felt bad asking him $50 for the seat - until he told me that the dealership wanted over $600 for a new replacement seat and he would have been willing to pay $250 for a new one.

great story
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

this one time i paid 20 bucks for two seats including brackets and they came with a sweet center console, ebrake, and shifter.

Comment

Don't think this guy looked too hard for seats except going to the dealer.

I'd have sold the guy a nice pair of leather seats for $100 but all he wanted was to replace the seat he had broken.

I need more work like that - 4 bolts, 15 minutes and a 4X markup.

Comment

There is not much of a markup for the used ones. I got my WJ leather seats for $50 for the set, my friend got his for $200 for a set and i got a set of TJ seats for $75 and a set of ZJ leather for $50. Depnds on how bad people want what you have.
          Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

I need a JK factory button. Got any of thoseee???
            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
            J10 project do want.
            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Not many JKs being turned in for C4C - maybe next time around.

Seats (XJ, ZJ,WJ) are a plentiful right now - though, finding a set of leather in excellent condition doesn't happen every day.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                this one time i paid 20 bucks for two seats including brackets and they came with a sweet center console, ebrake, and shifter.
                came with a sweet cracked header panel and dented fender
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dogman View Post
                  Guy emailed me yesterday for a standard gray cloth manual driver's side seat for his '99 XJ.

So I grabbed him a nice one from the JY and dropped it off today. I almost felt bad asking him $50 for the seat - until he told me that the dealership wanted over $600 for a new replacement seat and he would have been willing to pay $250 for a new one.
                  who is this guy? I have two sitting here, if geoff doesnt take them Im giving this guy a call

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
                  X