fun ride home tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun ride home tonight...

Driving on my way home from class tonight when my jeep goes pop and starts vibrating like crazy.... "Fuck, that was a U Joint"..... Pull over in Smith's 4x4 parking lot (convenient ) and get out. "Good it was only one of the caps" Wait an hour for Geoff to get there to give me a spare cap cause I didnt realise that my jeep hated me that much and thus did not have any spares in the back. While I was waiting this toyota guy pulls up to see whats goin on. My response was that unless he had a spare xj ujoint or the caps that he really was no help to me (owned ) Finally get the new cap put on an hour later cause Geoff stopped to help some black toyota guy with his fuel filter () crawled under my jeep and put the driveshaft back in and got home at 10:30. That was the extent of my night haha
    93 xj blue with a hint of tree bark - Dead
    90 xj pos blue renix - Gone
    95 xj green - Soon to be 3", 33's, ford 9", JCR stage II sliders, some skids

That blows. Id me mad but atleast you werent in the middle of the ghetto in Waterbury unarmed.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

And then there was a creepy trucker guy watching us in the parking lot. People these days, ya cant even fix your jeep in a parking lot without someone creepy watching you

Comment

that? blows. i blew my tcase on 84 one day in the dead of summer, fluid went all over my tires and i fishtailed into the dirt. sat there for seven hours waiting for a tow. but getting to put down a Yota guy? priceless
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

one time on my way home from some party i when i had my xj on boggers im crusin at like 80 mph, just bein awesome u know. when i notice sparks fall off my jeep and land in the highway behind me. i pull over and my rear u joint is glowing red hot dropping small pieces of molten metal.

had no spares so i just waited until it wasnt cherry red and drove home on it
          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

just an fyi, thats 4 min up the road from my house, and i have spare u-joints . a little late now i guess.
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Lol this woulda been good to know earlier hahah. and the black guy had a s10 blazer......... even more of a shit box

Comment

That sucks....but at least you're alright There are def. some creepers in that area
                1998 XJ.....Finally.
                1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

Jackie you rock!

Glad your alright and made it home safely!
                  HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                  OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Wish I knew that last nigh Dana haha now next time I will know

Comment

Are you sure Geoff didnt stop to help a graffie he saw on the road?
                      You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

haha good job jackie...i loved your text haha
                        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos View Post
                          That sucks....but at least you're alright There are def. some creepers in that area
                          you know how?
                          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by Xjthextremesgirl View Post
                            Driving on my way home from class tonight when my jeep goes pop and starts vibrating like crazy.... "Fuck, that was a U Joint"..... Pull over in Smith's 4x4 parking lot (convenient ) and get out. "Good it was only one of the caps" Wait an hour for Geoff to get there to give me a spare cap cause I didnt realise that my jeep hated me that much and thus did not have any spares in the back. While I was waiting this toyota guy pulls up to see whats goin on. My response was that unless he had a spare xj ujoint or the caps that he really was no help to me (owned ) Finally get the new cap put on an hour later cause Geoff stopped to help some black toyota guy with his fuel filter () crawled under my jeep and put the driveshaft back in and got home at 10:30. That was the extent of my night haha
                            Fun times. Al teast its better then having your u-joint snap on the highway and take out the yoke. (ask me how I know)
                            You're a ___________

Comment

yikes.
                              2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                              MK2 Jetta > M3
                              Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                              X