BRYAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quartney View Post
    i should change my name to sis official yuengling provider Nicole you dont have it in NY? i thought it was PA NJ and NY? but i also am delerious so im probably wrong hahahaha
    They have it in New York....bastards.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      And PA has drive through deer distributors, at least Pittsburgh did.
      Jersey City has that too I didnt beleive it when my friend Rick was telling me about it and then we drove by one...huge warehouse full of cases of beer
      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
      J10 project do want.
      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

• LingLing!! me love your wrong time
        You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          Don't you even get in on this. Yes, CT sucks, but Jersey was that giant pile of garbage floating around the Atlantic that latched onto the East Coast.
          all im saying is that trying to convince you guys to move to NJ would be like trying to convince black people that they cant eat fried chicken and Malt liquor anymore
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
            LingLing!! me love your wrong time
            J10 project do want.

Comment

• PA also has drive through strip clubs ahahahahhaha

Comment

Jersey City has that too I didnt beleive it when my friend Rick was telling me about it and then we drove by one...huge warehouse full of cases of beer
                When I moved out there my mother and I were driving around and we both though it was the most novel idea we had ever seen. Drive up, tell them what you want, they bring it to you, you pay BAM. Beer in vehicle ready to go.

If the surrounding city of Pittsburgh wasn't such a shithole, I would have like my 16 months more when I was there. I miss the beer and the Shooting Ranges.

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                all im saying is that trying to convince you guys to move to NJ would be like trying to convince black people that they cant eat fried chicken and Malt liquor anymore
                I couldn't even bring my GUNS there. I had to sell one of them to move to CT and it pained me enough.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• i can buy yuengling by the case up until 1am... at any convenience store
                  95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

• ive never been that far into PA...is pittsburgh really that bad?
                    J10 project do want.

Comment

• I love Kansas, Wal-Mart and Gas Stations 24hrs.. all the beer you could ever want

Comment

ive never been that far into PA...is pittsburgh really that bad?
                        Pittsburgh is there own kinda people with there own language.. its pretty bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                          I love Kansas, Wal-Mart and Gas Stations 24hrs.. all the beer you could ever want
                          lol it was like that in North Carolina too!!! I was floored seeing an alcohol section in Wal Mart haha
                          J10 project do want.

Comment

• i got fucking owned

i went to BK, ordered a crisp, drove away, opened it and it was a fucking tendergrill. the crisp is 1000x better than the grill, i dont even like the grill. this is like the 4th time this BK has done this to me.
                            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                            Originally posted by DizzDizz
                            aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                              i got fucking owned

i went to BK, ordered a crisp, drove away, opened it and it was a fucking tendergrill. the crisp is 1000x better than the grill, i dont even like the grill. this is like the 4th time this BK has done this to me.
                              and you didnt return it?!?!?! f that noise

Looks like I really won this battle, you didnt even get a tendercrisp HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

• ownt
                                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                                X