BRYAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    It is a grand fucking idea, and Barry can be my next door neighbor and I'll go to his house for Lasagna all the time.
    and play with bubblegum shoes!!!
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
      and play with bubblegum shoes!!!
      Fuck yeah!!!!!

B-shoes is my boy.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
        yes, try to convince them to move the NJ Court. I dare you
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
          yeah seriously haha...i guess NY is full of alcoholics cause you can buy stuff anywhere at anytime
          lmao hahahaha same here!!! I always blamed it on living close to the city lol the only law we really have is you cant buy hard liquor after 10pm. PA does also have some weird rules dont they? cant buy 6 packs only cases or something? and beer and wine are seperate stores....wtf weirdos
          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
          J10 project do want.
          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Fuck yeah!!!!!

B-shoes is my boy.
            times tew.

b shoessssssssssss ftw
            2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• I think you should just all move to PA, it just makes more sense logistics wise

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                yes, try to convince them to move the NJ Court. I dare you
                Don't you even get in on this. Yes, CT sucks, but Jersey was that giant pile of garbage floating around the Atlantic that latched onto the East Coast.
                sigpic

Comment

Speaking of which............
                  no worries next time i visit i will be brinigng you another case
                  J10 project do want.

Comment

• Pete!!!! Would you stop bringing attention to us when no one is picking on us?!?!? im so kicking you when i see you next.

and this thread is so amazing right now hahahahaha how many topic jumps have happened?
                    J10 project do want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                      You = Magnificent.

Thought I constantly forget to buy it my own fucking self when I'm out there.
                      sigpic

Comment

lmao hahahaha same here!!! I always blamed it on living close to the city lol the only law we really have is you cant buy hard liquor after 10pm. PA does also have some weird rules dont they? cant buy 6 packs only cases or something? and beer and wine are seperate stores....wtf weirdos
                        yea PA is only Cases at the beer store( but i never really complain about only being able to buy cases, im mean really???) you can get 6 packs at bars or sixer stores though. and all liquor stores are owned by the state so yes they are seperate

Comment

which better happen asap..
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                            yea PA is only Cases at the beer store( but i never really complain about only being able to buy cases, im mean really???) you can get 6 packs at bars or sixer stores though. and all liquor stores are owned by the state so yes they are seperate
                            And PA has drive through deer distributors, at least Pittsburgh did.
                            sigpic

Comment

And PA has drive through deer distributors, at least Pittsburgh did.
                              Yep, florida had that for liquor and beer, pretty awesome

Comment

• i should change my name to sis official yuengling provider Nicole you dont have it in NY? i thought it was PA NJ and NY? but i also am delerious so im probably wrong hahahaha
                                J10 project do want.

Comment

Working...
                                X