No announcement yet.

score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lookjs like a sick nasty project dude. what are you going to run for shocks and stuff? diffs? gearing?
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

so sick
      4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
        some of the guys I wheeled with last year up here at at school were locked with 39's on yota axles.
        a good friend that i wheel with runs 39" red label crawlers on yota axles. its not the strength, its the front end, this is drivers drop. yota fronts are passenger.

im still trying to figure out how im going to go about this... i have so many options.
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
          on sis runs? 0

off road? a shatload
          now there is 2 on sis
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Nice truck man! This endless project is mine: http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4934

What year Tacoma is that and is the motor the 3RZ-FE 2.7L I4 or a 5VZ-FE 3.4L V6? Also, is the rest of your drivetrain stock yota parts?
            You're a ___________

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
              now there is 2 on sis
              You're a ___________

Comment

its the 1995.5 3.4L v6, the t-case is stock and so it the rear end
                "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                  now there is 2 on sis
                  actually there are 3, my 94 yota isn't sas yet, but i have the axle sitting on my trailer with the truck. have a look under the Yota Crawler build in the build threads

there are 4 yotas if you count my 07 daily driver too

dana, let me know if you want some help with that yota
                  Last edited by RockClimber; 09-21-2009, 05:14 PM.
                  -Ryan

Rigs:
                  07 Toyota Tacoma, 4.0L V6, 6spd Man., 3" Susp. Lift on 33x11.5" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs, Plenty of Light and Exhaust mods too - SOLD IT!!
                  94 Toyota Pickup/w'93 yota body, 3.0L V6, 5spd Man., Body swapped, Removeable Doors, Rear Locker, 36x13-16 Bias TSLs on 16x7" steel wheels, rock sliders, Custom bed and start of Roll Cage

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                    its the 1995.5 3.4L v6, the t-case is stock and so it the rear end
                    Sweet, that's a good motor. Now we can have the SAS'd yota tech thread.

Also, is the rear diff. open or does it have the TRD E-locker?
                    You're a ___________

Comment

Originally posted by Danksters View Post
                      Sweet, that's a good motor. Now we can have the SAS'd yota tech thread.

Also, is the rear diff. open or does it have the TRD E-locker?
                      open, thankfully. and yeah they motor run s like a top and no obd2 shit

Comment

Working...
                      X