VMA's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMA's

Anyone watching the VMA's??? I wasnt, but I am now. Apparently taylor swift won best music video and went up to take her award and gave her little 1min speech like they all do. Well Kanye West came in and said something like "i respect you won, but beyonce has the best music videos out there." He got booed, the video is already up on youtube and everyones flipping facebook status is talking about how kanye is a dick and a jerk and everything else.

TSwift is pretty amazing...but what an asshole thing to do.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

silly celebrities
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

sunday night footbawl > VMA's

Comment

one of THE most awful things i've seen at the VMA's, and that says a lot based on how they usually go. I can't find it on youtube cause they seem to be taking all of the videos down for copyrights.

He literally jumped up on stage, took the mic away from her, and said that Beyonce's video was the best video he had ever seen. Basically said Taylor didn't deserve to be giving the speech she was in the middle of. Personally, I'm a Taylor fan, but regardless it's the most dick move ever whether she deserved to win or not. Luckily Taylor had a kick ass performance 5 mins later, but he clearly embarrassed both Taylor and Beyonce.

Comment

i'm not racist

but this is why black people look bad in the eyes of many

Comment

George Bush hates black people.

Nuff said, Kanye's an idiot.

Anyway, I didn't see it, but I can't escape it. The nations seems to be glued to the TV watching this shit. Except my TV set is playing football. Chyeah.
            -Matt
            Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
              i'm not racist

but this is why black people look bad in the eyes of many
              Youre not the only person who's said that to me tonight.

-Melanie-

Comment

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bgh9Hr3KIPs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bgh9Hr3KIPs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Comment

I'm watchingggg

Kanye is a jerk!!! Poor Taylor didn't even know what to do
                  2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                  J10 project do want.
                  "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

somebody needs to kill him- hippie

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                      I'm watchingggg

Kanye is a jerk!!! Poor Taylor didn't even know what to do
                      she just stood there thinking, "back home you'd be dragged behind a truck for getting upitty like that"

kanye is a big fat douche.
                      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                      1999 sierra
                      1967 M725 Big and Slow
                      -Dan

Comment

Wow. What an asshole. I have no respect for people like that. She is way better than Beyonce. Poor Taylor. She deserved to win. Taylor Swift = amazing
                        Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

she wears high heels i wear sneakers

Comment

The look on her face was horrible, she had no idea what to do right then in there. I like how he just got booed for reading off the last nominees.

-Melanie-

Comment

i hope kanye west wins this next award and taylor swift goes up there and pwns him in the face

Comment

Working...
                              X