• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by murdered out manche View Post
    ill beat u.
    thats awkward
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

i will be faster than u and finish before u in the race.
      95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

Originally posted by murdered out manche View Post
        i will be faster than u and finish before u in the race.

still awkward
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

Originally posted by BOX View Post
            There was 1 vehicle I saw w/ leafsprings. Didn't finish 1 lap... I heard the "boat" ran it over literally, but then I heard he twisted a driveshaft. Not sure which is true.
            the comanche...... didn't make it through one lap, rumor has it, spit a driveshaft then got ran over, fixed said shaft and snapped it again at the trail 5 hillclimb there.

altough..... there was a tj on 35 creppy's that ran all 7 laps and finished, i'm pretty sure he came in last, but still incredibly impressive to say the least. the fact that he could run with some of the KOH buggies amazed me
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
              the comanche...... didn't make it through one lap, rumor has it, spit a driveshaft then got ran over, fixed said shaft and snapped it again at the trail 5 hillclimb there.

altough..... there was a tj on 35 creppy's that ran all 7 laps and finished, i'm pretty sure he came in last, but still incredibly impressive to say the least. the fact that he could run with some of the KOH buggies amazed me
              thats hopkos rig, i wouldnt say its too mild, the guy knows how to drive too for sure..slow and steady this time

here are some of the rest of our pics from the race event, you can find the rest of the album on the new website www.heavymetalconcepts.com in the news feed.

(thanks lou!)

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

So I take it Will Carter didn't do too good seeing as how his rear axle split in half.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  So I take it Will Carter didn't do too good seeing as how his rear axle split in half.
                  yeah....i was in the woods about 100 yards out, i was listening to him and bigelow duke it out, both of them have pretty recognizable engine tunes, and then i heard will rev up, BAM! then silence...lol.

he split the spider housing off at the end after hitting a tree, the tire came out full axle shaft and all, unbroken...haha... apparently some mud from bigelow shot up in his face and he lost vision for a couple seconds, and that was that
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                    yeah....i was in the woods about 100 yards out, i was listening to him and bigelow duke it out, both of them have pretty recognizable engine tunes, and then i heard will rev up, BAM! then silence...lol.

he split the spider housing off at the end after hitting a tree, the tire came out full axle shaft and all, unbroken...haha... apparently some mud from bigelow shot up in his face and he lost vision for a couple seconds, and that was that
                    Oh but the guys here could do it easily in their rigs, right? It would be a cakewalk for them.
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                      Oh but the guys here could do it easily in their rigs, right? It would be a cakewalk for them.
                      .................................................. .................................................. ................................surely!
                      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

RC???? psshhh shits easy... ill get the gocart out for that one...
                        Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                        some people choose video games
                        some choose projects
                        some choose welding random things together

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post

Are those ORI Air struts?? I was under the impression that Air shocks fade in high speed endurance races??
                          2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                          • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                          • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                          • 5.13's
                          • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                          • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
                            Are those ORI Air struts?? I was under the impression that Air shocks fade in high speed endurance races??
                            ive been told the same thing, but a few guys run ORIs with "great success" in the races ive been to.
                            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

I'd like to see a "street legal" class for the race....

and a map of the actual course would help the spectators - especially those that don't know the park inside and out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogman View Post
                                I'd like to see a "street legal" class for the race....

and a map of the actual course would help the spectators - especially those that don't know the park inside and out.
                                would be realllly tough with all the safety requirements i'd think, unfortunately.

i agree on the map, they need to work that way better next time...though i think the course was actually ripe for changing all the way up to the start time as far as i know, due to weather...so thats probably why there was no cemented course map like there was for the RCQ
                                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                                X