NOT CONFIRMED!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOT CONFIRMED!!!!

But I caught wind of a new "law" in Danbury. Apparently Danbury is trying to pass a town law that if your car or rig is modified, you can be pulled over and given a ticket. Limited to 1 ticket per modification done to said vehicle. I have no doubt in my mind that either:

A) this whole thing is some complete bullshit, that some complete idiot made up.
    B) Is true that they are trying to pass it, but it has NO CHANCE
    C) I want a cookie

Discuss this ridiculousness
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Google turned nothing up.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

A good cop would never enforce this anyway.
      -Matt
      Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        Google turned nothing up.
        EXACTLY... thats what I did when I heard this rediculous crap. But it was said by some retard that dale works with at the MOBIL 1 car wash and lube

Which is why my gut says to go with option a........but i REALLLLLYYY want option c

Originally posted by XJcrazy00 View Post
        A good cop would never enforce this anyway.

yea but there are a lot more asshole cops than good cops
        Last edited by hippie metal; 09-13-2009, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
          EXACTLY... thats what I did when I heard this rediculous crap. But it was said by some retard that dale works at at the MOBIL 1 car wash and lube

Which is why my gut says to go with option a........but i REALLLLLYYY want option c
          Then don't even bother with it. You should hear the rumors that float around the gun counter, make your head spin.

If you can't find anything about it on a government website, outlining the exact law, then it doesn't exist.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i just wanted to bring the funny. which is exactly what this story did for me

Comment

who says you get cookie???
              2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
              J10 project do want.
              "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

who would mod a vehicle anyways.... so overrated
                Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                some people choose video games
                some choose projects
                some choose welding random things together

Comment

been like that in MA for a while. Any modification to vehicle height

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                    who says you get cookie???
                    i already eated it

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
                      been like that in MA for a while. Any modification to vehicle height
                      its somewhat of the same in NJ too. Under 3" of total lift is ok, but higher than taht you need to get a special inspection with a tip test. Then, if you go higher or put on bigger tires you have to re-test. If you get caught with different stuff then whats on the sticker you can get in big trouble or if you get in an accident and its different it is automatically your fault. Then there are a bunch of other lift laws, but im not gettin into them
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I call bs, cops in a bigger city, esp. a city like danbury have way more important things to do than that kind of stuff. I can see them using "mods" as a reason to pull cars over to look for drugs, illegals, etc., but just to do it, highly doubtful.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                          its somewhat of the same in NJ too. Under 3" of total lift is ok, but higher than taht you need to get a special inspection with a tip test. Then, if you go higher or put on bigger tires you have to re-test. If you get caught with different stuff then whats on the sticker you can get in big trouble or if you get in an accident and its different it is automatically your fault. Then there are a bunch of other lift laws, but im not gettin into them
                          i've never been bothered and all my jeeps have passed through the free dmv inspection facilities no prob with no tip tests or anything
                          2 tj's
                          3 yj's
                          2 xj's
                          i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                            EXACTLY... thats what I did when I heard this rediculous crap. But it was said by some retard that dale works with at the MOBIL 1 car wash and lube

yea but there are a lot more asshole cops than good cops
                            yes but the reason it was brought up at my place of work is because we do tints and if you didnt know 35% is the legal limit in ct. if you want it darker you gotta talk to our tinter and he gets hit with the fine not the company... so we gotta cover our asses too.

Originally posted by 00grntj View Post
                            I call bs, cops in a bigger city, esp. a city like danbury have way more important things to do than that kind of stuff. I can see them using "mods" as a reason to pull cars over to look for drugs, illegals, etc., but just to do it, highly doubtful.
                            ^^^ x2 but no offense to anyone on here who is spanish but the little spanish illegals that drive the really loud annoying ricers, and all the other people who are here legally that drive loud annoying ricers, its also a way to get them as well.

Comment

google tells all
                              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Working...
                              X