X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FGoffroad

Comment

simpsons is played out, it stopped being funny about 10 years ago, lol
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
        i agree

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Even still, Family Guy is way more out there and the characters say shit that other shows don't bring up. It reminds me of South Park sortof, just in a different way.

Comment

family guy is better than simpsons

my vote counts as 3,105
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Peter Griffin > Homer Simpson
              dirty30

Comment

Family Guy of course
                Ryan
                2013 Wrangler

Comment

you people have terrible taste. go wtih the orignal, americas cartoon, simpsons is hilarious. family guy is also funny as hell, its just they do totally obnoxious and ridiculous stuff that is so outlandish and has absolutely nothing to do wth the episode at all! and they humor is pretty terrible. i hate the "well uhhh, i see that uhhhh....you uhhhh.....hmmm bryan....hhhhhm?" for 10 fucking minutes. way to not have 20 minutes of a cartoon so you fill in with the gap with lingering sentences like that. almost as bad as in loony toons when they were in a cave and its was black but all you saw was their eyes. sweet budget man
                  I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                    you people have terrible taste. go wtih the orignal, americas cartoon, simpsons is hilarious. family guy is also funny as hell, its just they do totally obnoxious and ridiculous stuff that is so outlandish and has absolutely nothing to do wth the episode at all! and they humor is pretty terrible. i hate the "well uhhh, i see that uhhhh....you uhhhh.....hmmm bryan....hhhhhm?" for 10 fucking minutes. way to not have 20 minutes of a cartoon so you fill in with the gap with lingering sentences like that. almost as bad as in loony toons when they were in a cave and its was black but all you saw was their eyes. sweet budget man
                    I have to agree. If family guy is still funny after 20 seasons or whatever I will be surprised. The two shows have completely different. humor in them.
                    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

Saw my first episode of family guy in forever last night and died.
                      "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

idiots.

Comment

family guy > simpsons..... the simpsons arent as funny anymore
                          93 xj blue with a hint of tree bark - Dead
                          90 xj pos blue renix - Gone
                          95 xj green - Soon to be 3", 33's, ford 9", JCR stage II sliders, some skids

Comment

i guess you have to have an educated sense of humor to enjoy a great show like the simpsons and must have been given way too much cough syrup as a kid/dropped on your head as a kid to honestly think that Family guy is better. like i said, family guy is very funny. but its like "jesus im so high right now i dont know whats going on so this is funny". i dont know.....its ok to like both, i do. im just saying WOW.
                            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

I like the Satire in the Simpsons more. Problem is the show won't go away....It has been beaten to death. I assume the same will happen with Family Guy.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X