Disney bought Marvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney bought Marvel

I know this news is a few days old but i figured id share with those of you who didnt know. Disney bought Marvel for 4 billion doll hairs. i know back in 1996 marvel was in trouble and a company called Toy Biz who owned part of Marvel bailed them out. I guess they were in trouble again so they were bought by Disney. i hope that Disney doesnt ruin the Marvel movies. Warner Bros. owns DC and they dont touch the movies so hopefully thats how Disney will do it. Another thought that came to my mind was that, Disney is already huge and owns about half of Universal....now Marvel?!?!?! Can you say monopoly? If Disney does touch the movies, hopefully they will make some sweet 3D movies. Long story short I now anxiously await Power Rangers v.s. X-Men

I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

#becauseJoeNitro

Comment

I'm a big Marvel fan since way back - like 1980. Not a fan of Disney though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogman View Post
        I'm a big Marvel fan since way back - like 1980. Not a fan of Disney though.
        X2....

I always thought that Mickey Mouse was Michael Jackson
        1998 XJ.....Finally.
        1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

I saw this and my first thought was spiderman Mickey.
          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

aahhhhhhh hate this i work for Mar-Vel. but when I see Marvel I think my job...I was like wtf does Disney want with my work...and why am I reading about it on SiS???
            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
            J10 project do want.
            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Oh.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

LOLOLOL

Comment

Working...
                X