No announcement yet.

My bosses car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nioce. ive heard theyre pigs when you start to throw em around, but ive never driven one. although i was almost 2 seconds faster than a stock 350Z track edition last autox

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
      nioce. ive heard theyre pigs when you start to throw em around, but ive never driven one. although i was almost 2 seconds faster than a stock 350Z track edition last autox
      that means a stock 350z beat your mod'd 2.5
      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
        that means a stock 350z beat your mod'd 2.5
        no, i was faster by like 1.87 or something

Comment

eh x2
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

autox is all about how much balls you have, not how fast your car is. My buddy has a stock honda civic 4 door. around year 2000 model. He ran a a very low 1:45 or high 1:44 on balding all season tires on the course. meanwhile an RX-8 with full exhaust, intake, bilstein coilovers, and performnace tires ran a 1:43 maybe a high 1:42. Are you telling me a stock 2000 Honda civic 4 door is only 2 seconds slower than a modded RX-8? Im not lookin for an arguement here, I'm just saying it's hard to judge how fast your car is by doing autox. Thats why autox is fun though because you can have the fastest car there but if you suck at driving, you wont win. It's a lot of skill and balls behind the wheel

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
              autox is all about how much balls you have, not how fast your car is. My buddy has a stock honda civic 4 door. around year 2000 model. He ran a a very low 1:45 or high 1:44 on balding all season tires on the course. meanwhile an RX-8 with full exhaust, intake, bilstein coilovers, and performnace tires ran a 1:43 maybe a high 1:42. Are you telling me a stock 2000 Honda civic 4 door is only 2 seconds slower than a modded RX-8? Im not lookin for an arguement here, I'm just saying it's hard to judge how fast your car is by doing autox. Thats why autox is fun though because you can have the fastest car there but if you suck at driving, you wont win. It's a lot of skill and balls behind the wheel
              foshizzle
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

my jeep will run 1.10's
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Grandzjtsi View Post
                  same one im sure
                  Yea thats Mark from Wallingford, its an LS2 6.0 with a T56 6 speed from a GTO
                  heres his build thread on the evo page
                  http://forums.evolutionm.net/other-c...z-project.html
                  99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdSqRsmbG8s[/ame]
                    Last edited by xjeeper; 09-04-2009, 08:53 PM.
                    99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

Originally posted by xjeeper View Post
                      Yea thats Mark from Wallingford, its an LS2 6.0 with a T56 6 speed from a GTO
                      heres his build thread on the evo page
                      http://forums.evolutionm.net/other-c...z-project.html
                      i belive there might be two ls swaped 350z's in wallingford.for some reason the silver is not clicking in my head as the car i know.and the last i knew he destroyed a driveshaft and there was nothing about that in the build up?

Comment

Originally posted by armadasx View Post
                        i belive there might be two ls swaped 350z's in wallingford.for some reason the silver is not clicking in my head as the car i know.and the last i knew he destroyed a driveshaft and there was nothing about that in the build up?
                        he had a custom made carbon fiber D/S rated for like 2500 hp and blew it apart a few weeks ago but he was out last night. he beat everyone that he raced last night except for a chevelle on slicks with a blown 383, forged bottom end, APR head and a cam. Im pretty sure the chevelle lifted tire off the line

Comment

Originally posted by 4BangerTJ View Post
                          stage 4 clutch
                          unless it's sees more track time than street time i see that being overkill

Comment

That's what he thought. There were 2 other guys at the tuner when we went and they were like yeah we have 400whp and we blew every clutch we've had so far and that they just got the stage 4 and its already slipping.
                            I said that there's probably something wrong with them. Maybe they don't know how to drive or they beat the shit out the car. Who knows. Its not my car so idc.

I drove his car with the stage 4 clutch. Its not even fun to drive. That clutch is rated for like 600hp
                            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

and now he can't back out of a race with the "my clutch is slipping" excuse

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                                that's sick! A kid at school turboed his or supercharged it, I forget which. It lasted a week and then blew up hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X