ATTN: Alex Crosby and his facebook friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Alex Crosby and his facebook friends

Your facebook got hacked and is sending virus's out. People please do not click on his link he sends you.
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

ooohhhhhhhhh Alex stop letting people on your facebook
    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
    J10 project do want.
    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

pwned them newbs

Comment

i am aware.

Comment

yeah good thing I didn't click that shit.
          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
          1999 sierra
          1967 M725 Big and Slow
          -Dan

Comment

stoopid virus
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

This virus is such a bitch
              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

I got an email from bank of america today.

We recently have determined that different computers have logged onto your Online Banking account, and multiple password failures were present before the logons. We now need you to re-confirm your account information to us.

If this is not completed by September 07 2009, we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely, as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes. We thank you for your cooperation in this manner.

To confirm your Online Banking records click on the following link:

<a href="http://zeinsystems.com/liu">https://security.bankofamerica.com</a>

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Bank of America Customer Service

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.
                I don't use bank of america. Be careful if you get this message. It's tricky looking.
                Last edited by XJcrazy00; 09-04-2009, 02:12 PM.
                -Matt
                Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by XJcrazy00 View Post
                  I got an email from bank of america today.

I don't use bank of america. Be careful if you get this message. It's tricky looking.
                  Yeah, look at where that link actually goes to: http: //zeinsystems.com/liu
                  Hmmmmmm, I smell phish... and I'm not talking about the band (although hippies can be pretty stinky).

(edit: edited so it's not an actual link to prevent morons from clicking on it)

Comment

gah even tho i know it will be bad i'm tempted to click on the link to see where it goes
                    2 tj's
                    3 yj's
                    2 xj's
                    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Working...
                    X