• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
    i rolled one pre sis
    pre sis

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

i feel your pain man. i got hit by a drunk driver and flipped twice, but the carnage wasnt as bad as your little situation here. glad to see your okay. but atleast you were about to drive yours home, my tranny like came disconnected from the motor and wouldnt move at all.
      2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 4.0L I6, stock for now

Comment

CONVERTIBLE!!! DO IT, YOU WONT!!!!!
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Wow, this sucks, i have not been online much lately and just read this. Glad you are ok. Hope all is well.
          Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

I forgot I had these pics, but this is the hill we rolled down. The pics dont really do it any justice, it was pretty steep. The big log at the bottom is what I landed high centered on. If I didnt high center I may have been able to try to drive back up the hill. Oh and my ez-pass is somewhere down there as well.

you can see my windshield in this one...

P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
              Oh and my ez-pass is somewhere down there as well.
              dibs!
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

lol go to Alabama and find it and its yours!
                P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

who builds a road next to a damn cliff?! honestly
                  2 tj's
                  3 yj's
                  2 xj's
                  i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

so you were driving on the road an rolled? I thought it was a trail with high grass?
                    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                      so you were driving on the road an rolled? I thought it was a trail with high grass?
                      there was grass there, it got taken out with the rolling and trying to pull us out part. I just clearly wasnt paying attention enough when we went to turn around on the road. I though it was just a shoulder not a hill

and yea those pics dont do that hill justice its like vertical. I could barely climb out after i took those pics at the bottom. It would have been funny to watch me attempt and fail more than once hahahaha
                      Last edited by CumminsJeep; 10-09-2009, 12:34 AM.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

lol truth, and there were other logs in the way on the hill that we moved out of the way to help us get out... What a fun fuckin night I want my Jeep back I miss it
                        P8R

Comment

Working...
                        X