Total Win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Win

I come back to school to a Five Guys burgers and fries in Reading, PA!!!

Had lunch there today and it was totally wintastic, an now ive tried it! Still gotta try Sonic. That it is all!
    "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

#becauseJoeNitro

Comment

i got some five guys the toher day. it is indeed win
      2 tj's
      3 yj's
      2 xj's
      i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

There is a Five Guys moving down to fucking Westport. KENTWAIT.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

best burger i've ever had.

Comment

I used to love that place when it first came to Newtown. I ate there at least twice a week. Some nights I would eat dinner at home and then go to fiveguys right after. Now I can't stand it. I've had 1 burger from there this year and I regretted it the moment I bit into it.
            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

five guys in orange there...... omfg so delicious
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                I used to love that place when it first came to Newtown. I ate there at least twice a week. Some nights I would eat dinner at home and then go to fiveguys right after. Now I can't stand it. I've had 1 burger from there this year and I regretted it the moment I bit into it.
                fast food is fast food no matter how you slice it, it will get boring and discusting no matter what

that is the exact reason i avoid all of that shit whenever i can, so that when i'm drunk or feel for some reason like treating myself, it is fucking awesome

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                  fast food is fast food no matter how you slice it, it will get boring and discusting no matter what

that is the exact reason i avoid all of that shit whenever i can, so that when i'm drunk or feel for some reason like treating myself, it is fucking awesome
                  tyms tew
                  "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                    Way to fuck up a good thing.
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

mmmm five guys is right down the road from school for me too.. sooooo good
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I love that place, 5 guys is legit. I eat there like 2 times a year if I'm lucky. Sonic is pretty cool, but its pretty much just w.e. I had a slushy there in VA.
                        -Matt
                        Facebook

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Mel I found another sonic thats closer to you, if you go down 222 from Reading towards lancaster its by Ephrata right off the highway.
                            You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                              Mel I found another sonic thats closer to you, if you go down 222 from Reading towards lancaster its by Ephrata right off the highway.
                              son of a bitch. if only I had read this earlier today. I literally just got in from Reading. I would have been able to cross 5 guys, Sonic, and Chik Fil A off my list.
                              2000 XJ
                              2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Working...
                              X