So i have noticed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So i have noticed

that phil and will have been picking up D30 shafts non stop every chance they get. whenever someone has a part out or has a D30 they are trying to get rid of, one of the two of you pick up the shafts. in fact i remember hawk giving phil 2 then a week later i dropped off 2 more to phil that evan had. so it brings me to my question of....what the fuck are you guys building?
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Its a secret and they wonttell us lol
    93 xj blue with a hint of tree bark - Dead
    90 xj pos blue renix - Gone
    95 xj green - Soon to be 3", 33's, ford 9", JCR stage II sliders, some skids

Comment

he is keeping them for spare
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
        he is keeping them for spare
        This. They actually wheel so they run the risk of breaking them unlike you too.
        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

how many spares do they need?!?!?!?!....knowing phil, i bet hes building a gun that shoots them
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
            i know you are but what am i

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
              how many spares do they need?!?!?!?!....knowing phil, i bet hes building a gun that shoots them
              No he is not, but seeing as there is always the chance of snapping them he would like to have an abundance of spares just in case. Also i gave him some too
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                Mr. Spillane, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. I wheeled Kai's jeep and thus, he is unable, because I killed it. A fault not of his own. Hence, your response is just plain stupid. In fact, everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Also, I gave Phil a set of spare D30 shafts.

What the fuck are you two up to?
                "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Guys, this isn't a fucking conspiracy. I've broken PLENTY of D30 shafts and I never want to be without spares. My last broken D30 shaft, that happened this year actually, ripped apart the axle seal and for a while my front end was leaking gear fluid all over my passenger side everything.

Last year I broke 2 D30 shafts in a single run and had one spare set. Two is one, one is none, and seven is just overkill. Oh well.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Lies.

lets see the D30 cannon Phil!

stop holding out.
                    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

FINE YOU GOT ME.

The Grand Wagoneer is actually a weapons platform, I need the wheel base and the axles for a miniature 'Paris Gun', but instead of shooting shells, I'll be firing D30 shafts at speeds that reach near Mach 5. Hopefully when the project is all set and I have enough ammo, I'll bombard some building with D30 shafts from hundreds of miles away.
                      sigpic

Comment

I fuckin knew it. you have a terrible poker face Phil.

All of SiS knows theres only one thing you take stock in, and thats ammo.

Comment

hacked into phils computer and found this. He plans to make this entirely out of d30 shafts.
                          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                          1999 sierra
                          1967 M725 Big and Slow
                          -Dan

Comment

actually, i only have 1 long side spare and 1 short side, and i got both from Harrys u pull it...and both i let rust to shit...phil is the one nabbing 300 spares
                            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                            Originally posted by DizzDizz
                            aliens probed my husband

Comment

I've improved the design a bit, looks more like this:

Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 08-27-2009, 08:15 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X