I want a number.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a number.

I want owen's number because he said something about a trade for my jeep and I want to get in touch with him. Thanks for the help.
    95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

private messaging
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Tried hasn't been on in a while.
      95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

Someone could pm me the number. So it isn't all over the forums.

Comment

no if he wanted you to have his number HE would of gave it to you.
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
            no if he wanted you to have his number HE would of gave it to you.
            This is true but i am trying to get rid of my jeep before school starts. I would not be blowing up his number. I want to call him once around 6 P.M. tomarrow for one question. If non of you feel comfortable releasing his number I will understand.

Comment

860-350-8888

tis his house number

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                860-350-8888

tis his house number
                Thanks do you have his cell? It might be easier.

Comment

860-867-5309
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

For a good time call...?
                    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Unlike everyone else here I will help you out, his number is 203-448-6040. He works the night shift so the best time to get a hold of him is around 6:30 to 7 am when he is on his way home from work. If he does not answer leave a message he will get back to you pretty quick.

Comment

Hey bro sorry everyones giving you a hard time. Here is owens number, i asked him if it was cool i gave it out and he said yes.

860-760-1846

Comment

maybe your title shouldent have been so demanding possibly included a "please" ?
                          #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

I got like five different numbers. I suppose I will just keep waiting for him than to even bother and call any one of those numbers. Thanks anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Hey bro sorry everyones giving you a hard time. Here is owens number, i asked him if it was cool i gave it out and he said yes.

860-760-1846

this is actually his number, if you dont believe me , your loss

Comment

Working...
                              X