X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All three. I cant decide.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

the poll is overwhelming for one uppers.. but i went with attention whores.. they are the hardest for me to ignore.

Comment

none of these people really piss me off. Mainly because they are the easiest people to fuck with. My bunk mate when I was stationed in California was the biggest one upper EVERRRRRR. Everything and I MEAN EVERYTHING you said he could one up, It was fun though, we busted his balls so much.
        You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

bump
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

whenever I see this thread I think of this and lawl my pants.
            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

- Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

i just realized i forgot to add wannabes to this!!!!!!!! damnit! that was the original intention
                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Jeepinjosh? annoyingmidgets? greenday? how come they are not on the list?
                  1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

i'll share my answer because i feel i have a pretty good reasoning behind it... i chose brown nosers because i can tolerate the other 2 because i always get 1 upped by someone and i know too many attention whores so i'm used to that nonsense but i can not stand when someone is ALWAYS in my business that makes me so mad, its like let me do my own thing without someone breathing down my neck trying to know what i do all the time. and i live next to brown nosers and i fucking despise them. they brown nose so much they used to have a camera on the side of their house watching what we did it was pretty serious but that was taken care of thanks to daddys riffle and cutting the wire before he shot the fucking thing

Comment

Working...
                    X