title seach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• title seach?

Does anyone know anything about doing a tilte seach in CT. How hard it is and what you need to do it?

what do you mean title search? are you selling a car and need a title or buying a car without a title?
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

sorry ya i found a jeep that does not have the title

Comment

ugh good luck. CT is in the dark ages when it comes to titles... 3 months to get a title back after registering a car, can only imagine how long it takes for them to look it up and get it to you.

FL however, sends you a title within the week
        2001 TJ
        2001 Tahoe
        2013 M3
        1986 R65
        1997 Blackbird
        2013 R1200GS

Comment

there is an easy way to do it it is a form that the seller has to fill out and have notarized then you sign it, it acts as the title. He gives you that and a bill of sale and you are ready to get it registered. I have done this before and it has worked.
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
            there is an easy way to do it it is a form that the seller has to fill out and have notarized then you sign it, it acts as the title. He gives you that and a bill of sale and you are ready to get it registered. I have done this before and it has worked.
            ya but one problem the kid i was going to buy it from never had the title either

Comment

start filing an aba title, make up a "letter" you sent to the last TITLED owner. It has to state it has been sitting on my property xx amount of days. Min being 90 days. bam month later title in the mail. then you bring that to dmv do a vin check and you are all set
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
              X