No announcement yet.

Fuck LG.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive had my voyager for 7 months now and ive never had it shut off on me. One of my friends got the voyager right after they came out with it, and has never had a problem with it. I like the phone a lot, and i never get anything other than LG. My parents have had samsungs and motorolas and have had a lot of problems.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

rugged phones with few options
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

see its weird with everyone and their phones. 2 of my friends have voyagers and haven't had a problem with them but they treat their phones the same way i do, and they text a lot more than i do as well yet i get the problems and no one understands why. i just have really bad luck with phones in general

Comment

Originally posted by boobaru View Post
          see its weird with everyone and their phones. 2 of my friends have voyagers and haven't had a problem with them but they treat their phones the same way i do, and they text a lot more than i do as well yet i get the problems and no one understands why. i just have really bad luck with phones in general
          you fail not lg?
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
          X