Fuck LG.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck LG.....

After going through my 4th LG Dare from verizon....after a short battle and win.....

I got the Boulder.....so now people can actually call me

Long story short...Tuesday night, the Dare on its own calls my mother while I'm closing the store. Since it was in my pocket, and also considering that fact that I talk to myself, it's sounded like I was being robbed on the other end. So it was time to go to something that will work and won't get the cops called to my work for no reason.
    1998 XJ.....Finally.
    1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Life's Good.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

everything new sucks. i haven't had a phone that didn't just randomly start having stupid problems for a long time. i dont drop them or throw them or dunk them in water, they just sit in my pocket and nothing lasts more than a couple months.

everything new sucks
      2 tj's
      3 yj's
      2 xj's
      i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

I had an LG VX8300 for the last 3 years. Some of you may remember, but at Rausch it got wet when it sat in my door soaked all night. So I asked around work and managed to get a free LG EnV2 (which is pretty sweet, but we'll see how long it lasts). When I was getting my numbers transfered over and stuff to the new phone I went to turn on the old one and it works fine, it just needed to dry out. I cant kill it.
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
          everything new sucks. i haven't had a phone that didn't just randomly start having stupid problems for a long time. i dont drop them or throw them or dunk them in water, they just sit in my pocket and nothing lasts more than a couple months.

everything new sucks
          Exactly.....My old Samsung was a great phone....it just got slow.

My first LG, I went through 6 phones....now its at 10 with the dare...I'm good.
          1998 XJ.....Finally.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

I have the boulder.

Ps, it is waterproof and shockproof. I throw the mother fucker against a brick wall everyday at work and it's good. Got some nice chipping, but still works mint. And i've also been taking underwater videos with it.

urgh, can't get the video on here, but pretty good quality pic for a cellphone underwater. lol

Comment

Sweet.....first day I brought it home I threw it across the yard and only a small chip out of it
              1998 XJ.....Finally.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

mine and my wifes lg voyagers turn off randomly all the time. this is my 3rd or 4th one in a year and her 2nd. theyre awesome phones but they always have problems...idk what it is..
                Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos View Post
                  Sweet.....first day I brought it home I threw it across the yard and only a small chip out of it
                  just be careful, sometimes the battery will fall out mid flight. Then you are screwed.
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

oh verizon in brookfield loves me.... within the past 2 years ive had service with them ive gone through 10 phones. 4 orange enV's, 4 voyager's,(both of those just kept shutting off whenever they wanted and would shut off when i tried to go on the internet) a dare, and now im on an enV touch which is the dare and voyager's love child, it is honestly the best phone ive had with them within the past 2 years. i love the touch screen, and i love the keyboard so its the best of both worlds for me. but LG def. sucks ass.

Comment

Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
                      mine and my wifes lg voyagers turn off randomly all the time. this is my 3rd or 4th one in a year and her 2nd. theyre awesome phones but they always have problems...idk what it is..
                      go in and tell them that, and say since they dont make voyagers anymore i want to get the upgrade enV touch kit. Ive gone in and sat at the tech bench with them and said play with it for 20 minutes and see how many times it shuts off for no reason, thats how i got the touch and its an awesome phone.

Comment

Originally posted by boobaru View Post
                        oh verizon in brookfield loves me.... within the past 2 years ive had service with them ive gone through 10 phones. 4 orange enV's, 4 voyager's,(both of those just kept shutting off whenever they wanted and would shut off when i tried to go on the internet) a dare, and now im on an enV touch which is the dare and voyager's love child, it is honestly the best phone ive had with them within the past 2 years. i love the touch screen, and i love the keyboard so its the best of both worlds for me. but LG def. sucks ass.
                        I see a trend that could easily be remedied. Don't buy/get LG phones. Seems like a bandaid fix getting a new lg as they all seem to have problems. I haven't and don't think I will ever have an LG device and I don't pay for my phones

Comment

yeah it is true im pretty sure after this i might get a blackberry or a motorola or samsung, LG's have tons of problems that they need to work out before they put the phones on the market.

Comment

I used to rock motorola phones until my recent purchase of an iPhone. I love the thing, I can drop it as long as it's not from like 10 feet lol. But I never so drop it, so it's all good. I bought a Nokia I use as a beater. When I know I'm going to the beach or something I bring it, expecially to parties in case it gets fucked up.
                            -Matt
                            Facebook

Comment

well supposedly theyre coming out with a verizon version of the iphone, so when they do i will get that and if its totally fucked ill look into getting something other than lg..
                              Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Working...
                              X