molly & offroading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• molly & offroading

despite her happy look, do not go together that well. it was her first time out (i never brought her with me)

so maybe she will get better. i had a bed for her in the back seat where she was fine but she always wants to jump up shotgun... where she would flop all over the place

random cool dozer
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

It's because she is black

Comment

i think my dog would be cool with the wheeling, but if anyone came near my jeep he would rip their face off. he hates everyone but me, my wife, my kid and her parents. hes really protective and mean haha.
      Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
        i think my dog would be cool with the wheeling, but if anyone came near my jeep he would rip their face off. he hates everyone but me, my wife, my kid and her parents. hes really protective and mean haha.
        sounds like an awesome dog
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
          It's because she is black
          some truth there

Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
          cool story bro

Dana it takes time with them my old shepard was all jumpy the first few times
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

i have my beagle and my boggle, their noses would lead them astray....i couldnt take them wheeling lol
            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
              i have my beagle and my boggle, their noses would lead them astray....i couldnt take them wheeling lol
              tell me about it.. my friend has 2 beagles. sweet dogs. but when they get out of their fenced in yard they just go sniff stuff. lol

Comment

Guinness is the only true wheeling dog.
                Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

my dog might be alright, once he accepts the fact that he's in a car and chills out enough to lay down he'd be fine. Doors would probably need to stay on though.
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

awwwwww
                    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

my dogs fine wheeling in the back with the doors off. he'd probably flop around a little bit in the front. he's not small though, he weighs around 75 pounds. So he hardly fits up front to begin with.
                      -Matt
                      Facebook

Comment

one of my friends went everywhere with his dog, from the time he first got him as a puppy, that dog is so used to that jeep hahaha. there is no center console so he just hops in and sits right between the front two seats and won't move the whole ride. dogs love jeeps..... i'm pretty certain about that
                        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

yay for wheeling dogs!!
                          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                          J10 project do want.
                          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

And you didn't call me why? I got a dog that needs to learn wheeling too.

Oh and sunday I'd like to do some wheelin.

Comment

Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
                              And you didn't call me why? I got a dog that needs to learn wheeling too.

Oh and sunday I'd like to do some wheelin.
                              HOOOKAAAAYYYYY.

Comment

Working...
                              X