My bow and Knives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bow and Knives

I have no guns but I picked up a bow the other day. It is a Golden Eagle Falcon Flame ADV rapid cam RH. It is a 70LB draw weight. I have always been interested in firearms and bows but never owned one until a few days ago. I will also throw in some pictures of a few swords I own.

Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 08-20-2009, 07:39 AM.
    95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

And here are some of my knives/swords.

These are my favorites...
    The top one is sort of like a bouie knife/machete
    Middle one is a Russian war sword from world war two my grandfather got it from a Russian soldier while he was over seas during WWII
    The bottom is a tactical knife used by the navy seals. Ninja Status.

95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

I moved these posts here because they don't belong in my Firearm Build thread. You wouldn't post your jeep in someone else's build thread saying 'Oh man check out my new Mods!'
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

lol
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

OOOooohhHHH a Golden Eagle Falcon Flame ADV rapid cam RH. deffinately Flameish.
          #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

I don't get it

Do you sword fight?

HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
            OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

sick 80s bow

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Free bow and all the swords and knives i have been getting sense i was little ...... I dont get why my mother doesn't trust me with a Nerf gun but she will with knives and swords and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  I moved these posts here because they don't belong in my Firearm Build thread. You wouldn't post your jeep in someone else's build thread saying 'Oh man check out my new Mods!'
                  Sorry man, thought it was a general firearms thread and you are the only one with any lol.

Comment

Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by 95jeepYJ View Post
                      Free bow and all the swords and knives i have been getting sense i was little ...... I dont get why my mother doesn't trust me with a Nerf gun but she will with knives and swords and such.
                      You haven't gotten the 'sense' that your posting in Phil's thread was incorrect or that the word you wanted was since. Grade school is fun!

Comment

Practical use of any of those blades= non existant
                        dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                          Practical use of any of those blades= non existant
                          And it wasn't even a good read!
                          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by 95jeepYJ View Post
                            Sorry man, thought it was a general firearms thread and you are the only one with any lol.
                            Even if it was a general firearms thread, bows and knives do not go under the category of 'Firearms'.
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

this thread brings the ball suck
                              Originally posted by Fast Orange
                              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Working...
                              X