Some random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some random thoughts...

....I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

...The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase "Regards" again.

...A recent study has shown that playing beer pong contributes to the spread of mono and the flu. From what I can tell, only the people who suck at it get mono and the flu.

...Was learning cursive really necessary? I haven't used it since the 8th grade.

...I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger. Probably why I weigh so much.

...Whenever someone says "I'm not book smart, but I'm street smart", all I hear is "I'm not real smart, but I'm imaginary smart".

...What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?

...Normal women have two X chromosomes, but some of the sluttiest women I have ever met tell me they have three X chromosomes. I wonder if that is just a coincidence or they are genetically sluts.

...Can you hit a Ninja with a car? If someone asked you that, how would you respond??

...I wonder if cops ever get pissed off at the fact that everyone they drive behind obeys the speed limit.

...I think the worst feeling in the world really is that millisecond you know you are going to die a terrible death after leaning your chair back a little too far.

...If Carmen San Diego and Waldo had kids...would they even be able to find them??
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    ...I think the worst feeling in the world really is that millisecond you know you are going to die a terrible death after leaning your chair back a little too far.
    awesome
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

i love you phil
      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
      J10 project do want.
      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

wow

i spy truth
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

that is mind-bottling.
          2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
          • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
          • 4.0/42rle/np241or
          • 5.13's
          • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
          • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

so awesome phil
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

should wright a book
              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
                should wright a book

but you should phil. I would buy it and where a shirt that had the title on it.

2003 TJ Rubicon
                • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                • 5.13's
                • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
                  wright
                  oh sweet Jesus in Heaven
                  P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
                    where
                    please tell me you were kidding...
                    P8R

Comment

FML... Good fuckin call. FAWK

I can't stop laughing at this.lol
                      Last edited by SupermanIce-J; 08-19-2009, 10:33 PM. Reason: needs moar facepalms

2003 TJ Rubicon
                      • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                      • 5.13's
                      • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

speaking of random thoughts...

have any of you guys ever ripped open a ping pong ball and smelled the inside?

holy hell it's like stepping into the most crisp smelling sauna of your entire life

Comment

Everytime there is a cop behind me I think about how pissed he prob is that Im going the speed limit

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I dont drive the speed limit I drive like 5 over. It works better cause they dont get pissed and dont pull me over.
                            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                              speaking of random thoughts...

have any of you guys ever ripped open a ping pong ball and smelled the inside?

holy hell it's like stepping into the most crisp smelling sauna of your entire life
                              If you sniff it quick enough after opening you may be able to get high, it's nitrogen in some of em <------ me deprived of oxygen
                              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                              1999 sierra
                              1967 M725 Big and Slow
                              -Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X