Sploding Xj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sploding Xj

This is most likely a repost as i am good at posting those but her it goes any way.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnds-hM1dQ&feature=related[/ame]
    Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

why would anyone do that?
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

that guy couldnt even hit it.....i just read the comments on it and it said that was an old WWII gun that cost 10 bucks per shot to shoot it. apparently it has 1500 bucks in shots in it.....doesnt seem worth it to me

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
        that guy couldnt even hit it.....i just read the comments on it and it said that was an old WWII gun that cost 10 bucks per shot to shoot it. apparently it has 1500 bucks in shots in it.....doesnt seem worth it to me
        Listen, when you have a fucking Browning .50 BMG, $1500 in ammo is pocket change. Besides, you can get surplus .50 BMG for closer to $3-5 a round. It is definitely worth it, especially when shooting vehicles.

'An old WWII gun'. LOL. We still use that gun today.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          Listen, when you have a fucking Browning .50 BMG, $1500 in ammo is pocket change. Besides, you can get surplus .50 BMG for closer to $3-5 a round. It is definitely worth it, especially when shooting vehicles.

'An old WWII gun'. LOL. We still use that gun today.
          haha im just going by what i read. and i dont know guns too well and im broke as hell so thats what im goin on. how much is that gun to buy one?

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

a gizillion $
            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
              haha im just going by what i read. and i dont know guns too well and im broke as hell so thats what im goin on. how much is that gun to buy one?
              Between $10-20,000.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

looks like fun. but shoulda shot a wrangler
                #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Working...
                X