Brett Farve is a douche bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    Vick wasn't going to be a HOF quarterback anyways...

But Favre? 100% he is making the hall of fame. Just because he is now playing for his old franchise's rival doesn't mean he did anything wrong.
    Ill agree with you on Vick, but Favre i think a lot of people are more annoyed not just because he's back w/ the rival, but the in and out of retirement shit. Its just gotten old now and i think signing for the vikings was icing on the cake. At least this is the vibe im getting from a lot of Favre fans i know.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post
      Ill agree with you on Vick, but Favre i think a lot of people are more annoyed not just because he's back w/ the rival, but the in and out of retirement shit. Its just gotten old now and i think signing for the vikings was icing on the cake. At least this is the vibe im getting from a lot of Favre fans i know.
      still a hall of famer
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

i dont get the problem this is just like....zomg johnny damon left the sox and is a yankee. like WTF, this is not a big deal
        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Green Bay is my team and always will be, Farve was always my favorite no matter what. All the guy knows is football and knows he needs to quit but just cant do it, thats why he keeps doing this. I think its funny he went to the Vikes to play agianst my team lmao. Im proud of him, I hope you he destroys the year and takes a ring lmao.

P.S. Vick is a dumb ninja
          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
            i dont get the problem this is just like....zomg johnny damon left the sox and is a yankee. like WTF, this is not a big deal
            It's not that big of a deal, the media just hypes the fucking shit out of these stories to make money. They hyped the shit out of Damon leaving the Red Sox for New York, and when all the dust settles nobody really cared. It's just how this shit works.

Comment

you gotta destroy the system from the inside?

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Working...
              X