Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for...

To the pickup truck owners of sis.

im lookin for a few good aftermarket truck part sites that might sell hinged tonneau covers.

i looked on jc whitney but there prices are nuts and thats about the only site i can think of.
    #becauseJoeNitro

http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1...tonneau+covers
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

did you try going to a local part store most sell them there, http://www.ate-motorsports-marine.co...equipment.html try here it has some but i acually found the best price for one of my trucks right at the dealer.

Comment

http://lmgtfy.com/
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

truckaddons.com
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
            truckaddons.com
            this sites great. lots to choose from. thank you very much sir
            #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

what kind of truck is this for and whats the bed size my friend might have one in great shape for you depends if he gets a cap or not.

Comment

Try Fedco in Wallingford Joe.
                -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
                  this sites great. lots to choose from. thank you very much sir
                  no prob, i used that site a lot when i had the GMC. try stylintrucks.com too
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                    what kind of truck is this for and whats the bed size my friend might have one in great shape for you depends if he gets a cap or not.
                    its a 98 ranger long bed its 7' i think
                    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Working...
                    X