X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually i'm pretty poor at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by blakdot View Post
      We have jigs for Fab 9 housings here at wyotech. $100 I can build a complete 9" housing any width I want, identical to those spider 9 housings. My instructor said he'd even give me the plans to take home after i graduate.
      if i dont have a pair of 9" housings in my possession by the time you graduate it is your fault

60 outers please

drivers drop in front
      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by blakdot View Post
        We have jigs for Fab 9 housings here at wyotech. $100 I can build a complete 9" housing any width I want, identical to those spider 9 housings. My instructor said he'd even give me the plans to take home after i graduate.
        GET ERR DONE! What are you waiting for?
        HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
        OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
          if i dont have a pair of 9" housings in my possession by the time you graduate it is your fault

60 outers please

drivers drop in front
          If i cant get my project going i'll consider it, as they do take some time to do right and i only have 4 weeks.

The price may vary a little considering the price my instructor gave me was for a narrower 30" wide rear 9 so whatever and extra 35" of 3" tubing costs, and by complete i mean as complete as the ones in the link from the original post, not including flanges, knuckles, or spindles.
          Jeep - every bump is a steering opportunity

Comment

Working...
          X