sweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet

the cops showed up at my house because there was a complaint i was speeding up and down my road

i can't even get the truck out of first gear
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

what did they say or do?

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

do you use the term "road" loosely?
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

lame
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

-Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

this went down shortly after sunset

im messing around with the wiring to get it to shift right, i can't get solenoid# 2 to kick in. so i have first and 4th gear, but 4th is useless because i cant get it fast enough for it to shift into 4th.

i would hit 3k rpm's (gradually getting there, not romping on it) because thats plenty rpm for second gear to engage. if it didnt work i would play with the wires more. (the wiring diagrams i had were all wrong, thanks "nodata")

my neighbor actually came out telling me to stop tearing up the roads and kept asking me "are you doing below 25? because it sure doesnt sound like it" gave him the honest truth, telling him i cant get it out of first gear. then he tells me he heard me burning out going up the road. I only went from my house to the neighbor adjacent to me's driveway, he explained he heard me go further.

then 10 mins later the popo show up in my driveway

buncha bs

Comment

wow dude thats fawkin lame sauce

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

You should wheel your neighbor house.
                  -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

the same neighbor that once gave me coreys mj

Comment

If you happened to be my neighbor i would call the cops on you also
                      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

We've shot guns in your backyard and they call the cops on you for speeding in first gear??
                        sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                          You should wheel your neighbor house.
                          THIS LOL.

Seriously though, I've heard of this happening before. I'd hope they didn't ticket you or anything though. This isn't fair really. I've had people from my neighborhood confront me all the time. I have a flowmaster with a turn down right at the rear axle. Needless to say its always loud. I was crawling at like 15 and got stopped by some guy telling me to slow the fuck down. I apologized to him, but let him know he was wrong. The guy still doesn't like me.
                          -Matt
                          Facebook

Comment

Wtf did the cops do. I know some cops that would just laugh.
                            "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

hmm, imagine what the neighbors think when it actually runs the right way

Comment

Working...
                              X