• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about a teaser video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJciS3npbDc[/ame]

shhhsh
    Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      i have been silenced by the man and shall not divulge any info.
      then im just going to ask the man and get the info anyway
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Did you just recently start wheeling with CNYJeep? Kevin and I used to wheel with them a bunch but its full of just straight up creepy, awkward, misinformed Jeepforum/cherokeeforum guys that think they know everything and they are a pain in the ass to wheel with. Specifically you jeepforum go-er's may know him as CNY or Eric F.

I know they have gotten a lot bigger now and it may be different with them but the last "wheeling trip" we went on with them was touring seasonal roads in the winter with about 2" of snow on them. All day i was told how much of an idiot i was for driving around my CJ in the winter without creature comforts like heat, while i was out "spotting" them all up this icy spot on a steeper section of road while they all sat there and how i couldn't get over this foot high log in the road because his TJ with a front locker couldn't. So while he was trying to cut it out of the way with this small ass limb pruning saw, I hopped over it threw my strap around it and dragged it out of the way.
        Last edited by blakdot; 08-19-2009, 02:09 AM.
        Jeep - every bump is a steering opportunity

Comment

haha yea ive been a member since like april or something like that. but this is my first time down there wheeling my junk. i get along with most of the guys, but it was a pain in the ass alot of the time cause on some of the easier stuff they have to get out and spot each eachother and we end up sitting there waiting for a half hr.. but other than that theyre was like 4 guys with tjs and 35 or 36's that actually liked to get out and start wheeling some harder shit so i tagged along with them on some of the stuff i could do. cny's got another run there in october i might go to that, or see if i can get some individuals from here that wanna meet me down there and wheel some saturday and sunday around that time.
          95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

CNY Jeep for life Glad you had fun....... one day I too will have a Jeep to drive

Comment

blakdot, snowblur, and murdered out manche= cny sis?
              95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

Hey, snowblur17, did you score that XJ grill I sent you from CL?? I'm in Delaware County and there are no off road clubs around here. That sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by polarman View Post
                  Hey, snowblur17, did you score that XJ grill I sent you from CL?? I'm in Delaware County and there are no off road clubs around here. That sucks.
                  I tried like an SOB and was ready to make the drive to Saratoga to get it but he sold it on me

Comment

im trailguiding next weekend for some of those chereokee thing forums peoples. i predict breakage
                    Originally posted by gmc4cw
                    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Working...
                    X