Anybody else feel the same way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah no JDM but i might wheel it
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
      drew i thought your jeep was your DD? cuz ive never seen it offroad
      whamslambam
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

I don't even have my motorcycle in my possestion yet and I've already racked up about 2g worth of stuff I want to do to it. I think I have some kind of disease where I'm not satisfied with anything the way it is.

My jeep runs good, it just rides like absoloute shit. Its actually been very reliable to me as far as the motor goes. The suspension is a different story, but I have no one to blame for that but myself.

Definatly within the next two years I'll be buyin a DD though. I bought my bike because (I've always wanted one) but also because I can use it in the summer and park the jeep some more.
        2000 XJ
        2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

i have a daily driver

i drive my big jeep daily and the little jeep is the spare

or you could say my big jeep is the backup car when my daily driver breaks down
          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
            drew i thought your jeep was your DD? cuz ive never seen it offroad
            Burn of the fuckin day.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

S-nape
              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

i see trendz
                2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                J10 project do want.
                "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

i had the beretta purely because i needed something to drive while i saved money to build/actually build my jeep. It was $400 and once the jeep was on the road i didnt need it anymore, plus i dont have enough money to have two vehicles registered and insured at one time. now that the jeep is on the road i cant afford to finish what i started not to mention i dont drive it for months on end becuase i dont take it with me to school.

Comment

i know what your saying man, i was j/p. its shitty, i had a 1990 corolla i drove forever while i was building my jeep but my brother needed it so i gave it to him. so now i need to buy a DD. i am now realizing that aint too fair now is it haha

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

I love my caprice. The jeep is just my snow bitch. Plus I'm afraid to drive it and get caught by the police for not fixing it.

Comment

x2 on the DD. got me an xj as i know the things inside and out and i can fix them on the cheap. Its a smart decision to buy any kind of dd. I got mine because i hate rushing to fix things on my wheeling jeep in a day or a weekend. Now i can work on it and not need to borrow a car to get to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                          I don't even have my motorcycle in my possestion yet and I've already racked up about 2g worth of stuff I want to do to it. I think I have some kind of disease where I'm not satisfied with anything the way it is.

My jeep runs good, it just rides like absoloute shit. Its actually been very reliable to me as far as the motor goes. The suspension is a different story, but I have no one to blame for that but myself.

Definatly within the next two years I'll be buyin a DD though. I bought my bike because (I've always wanted one) but also because I can use it in the summer and park the jeep some more.

wow this is me. haha. My jeep runs mint, but try driving straight down the road. I'm white knuckled all the time. But instead of dropping mad dough on another vehicle i'm gonna drop a couple grand into my jeep and make it drive mint too. I already have the bike for riding around when it's downtime.

Comment

mmmmmm subie.

soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post

Your jeep always gives you high stress levels..
                              "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

i agree, i am tired of the big loud bumpy jeep. thats why i am buying Alex's Mj for DD use, still a jeep still fun and easy to work on but its not 4x4 and i can do a little bit of work on it at a time to make it how i want it and still keep it comfortable and daily savvy.
                                Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Working...
                                X