Uncle is having an uber epic yard sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle is having an uber epic yard sale

Starts saturday and ends sometime in the next two weeks. Sun up till sundown, 7 days a week.

To much to list

address is

982 ridge rd
    mt airy maryland 21771

His phone number is 301-399-8853, ask for george wetzel

Basicly there is everything from superchargers, corvette parts, alternators, intakes, complete car motors ranging from flat head fords, 350's, 327's, 400's. Transmissions, model A parts, tools, saws, axles, waterpumps, 25hp electric motors, hoses, bikes, ect. He has to much to even go through.

here are some pics!

rest of the album is here

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/d...eorges%20sale/
    Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

is that a flat head in the 4th pic?
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

wow, any chance he has a compressor? 75 gallon ish in size?

Comment

yes to the flat head

he has the tank, and he also has the motor that is not attached. Its a HUGE high volume pump.

I would call him and ask. If you are interested, and serious about it, i can bring anything up to rc tommorow afternoon, the weekend after, and the weekend after that. ill pretty much be at rc every weekend for a while i thinkk.
        Originally posted by gmc4cw
        if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Do you by any chance have a MSD 6AL box?
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Flathead-----
            HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
            OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X